The Student Room Group

He's 15....I'll be 18 in 4 months...but I love him

My boyfriend is 15 years old. He just turned 15 earlier this month, and I'll be 18 in February. I love him very much but i'm concerned about the age difference and what will change 1, after I turn 18, and 2, after I graduate from high school. I don't want to break up but i almost feel like we have to. Help please.

Scroll to see replies

That is abit strange, gotta be honest. You should probs break up, he's too young
Weird, especially since the guy is younger.

I mean the age gap is quite large but not worryingly large.

One is over the age of consent though, the other is younger. That’s concerning.
Attachment not found
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
Weird, especially since the guy is younger.

I mean the age gap is quite large but not worryingly large.

One is over the age of consent though, the other is younger. That’s concerning.

yeah i agree...i mean our intentions are not to have sex until we're both over the age of 20, but I know it's gonna hurt him and me.
I mean I use to date someone who way older then me but we friends now my advice is if you really love him you will let him down easy and wait for him when he older then y’all can date I know it’s hard but it’s for the best for now
(edited 2 years ago)
My boyfriend is 15 years old. He just turned 15 earlier this month, and I'll be 18 in February. I love him very much but i'm concerned about the age difference and what will change 1, after I turn 18, and 2, after I graduate from high school. I don't want to break up but i almost feel like we have to. Help please.

You'll be in uni when he's doing GCSE that's weird

Yeah like I’m not trying to be mean here, but honey this is a case. An EXTREMELY bad case. You need to stop. Please don’t be with someone who is younger than you especially who is a kid most likely in 10th grade while you are a senior. You are an adult and he’s still a kid. Please break up with him. Now if you REALLY REALLY love him, then my advice for you is to wait until he is 18 as well. Ik it will be hard but please don’t date like this. It’s best to just wait
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 8
Original post by Indiereed
Yeah like I’m not trying to be mean here, but honey this is a case. An EXTREMELY bad case. You need to stop. Please don’t be with someone who is younger than you especially who is a kid most likely in 10th grade while you are a senior. You are an adult and he’s still a kid. Please break up with him. Now if you REALLY REALLY love him, then my advice for you is to wait until he is 18 as well. Ik it will be hard but please don’t date like this. It’s best to just wait

just fyi. he's a juinor and he and i are going to the same college both on athletic scholarships. It's a legit 2 year and 8 month difference which in Texas is not a case. I was really refering to what happens after my graduation but ok
Reply 9
Original post by Nightligh
I mean I use to date someone who way older then me but we friends now my advice is if you really love him you will let him down easy and wait for him when he older then y’all can date I know it’s hard but it’s for the best for now

okay thank you.
Wth so he was 14 and you were 18. This has to be a troll, that's disgusting

You're joking right?
Original post by Moonlight Rain
Wth so he was 14 and you were 18. This has to be a troll, that's disgusting

yeah I'm almost 18 and I can't take even be friends with 14 year old without feeling a sense of superiority like when you're that young age difference matters a lot

😳😳
maybe until he's older to continue the relationship. how does the guy feel about this relationship?
Don’t they have Romeo and Juliet Laws in some US states which would make this legal?
okay thank you.

You welcome
I dont know where you live, but some places have " Romeo and Juliet" laws which is basically a 16 and 18-year-old is legal...but if you wanted to keep the relationship just dont do anything sexual
just fyi. he's a juinor and he and i are going to the same college both on athletic scholarships. It's a legit 2 year and 8 month difference which in Texas is not a case. I was really refering to what happens after my graduation but ok

how is he an juinor.... juniors are 16 going on 17

Hes 15 ffs
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending