The Student Room Group

Law Offers 2022

Has anyone had a law offer yet? What university did you get it from?
Original post by smine
Has anyone had a law offer yet? What university did you get it from?

hey, im applying to oxford, durham, bristol, york and exeter for law
so far, I've received an offer of ABB for law at york!
Reply 2
Original post by dolcie000

That’s amazing - well done :smile:

When did you apply and what predicted grades did you apply with?
Original post by smine
That’s amazing - well done :smile:

When did you apply and what predicted grades did you apply with?

i applied on monday and my predicted grades are A*AA, what about you? :smile:
Reply 4

No way. Me too! I applied on Monday with A*AA, but to different unis.
Original post by smine
No way. Me too! I applied on Monday with A*AA, but to different unis.

ah great! im sure you'll get an offer soon then, do you qualify for contextual at york? my offer was a contextual one due to state school and area :smile:
Reply 6

If you don't mind me asking, how come you got an ABB offer when the grades are AAA?
Reply 7
Hi there, I've applied to Oxford, LSE and Warwick yesterday and I will be applying the remaining two options before December. Haven't yet heard from any though.
Original post by TomH_
If you don't mind me asking, how come you got an ABB offer when the grades are AAA?

mine was a contextual offer! if you live in an area with low progression to uni, low income and/or went to state school you qualify.think you need 2 of them to qualify for contextual :smile:
Reply 9
I didn't apply to York, but yes, I am eligible for contextual offers at some of my unis like Warwick :smile:
Reply 10
Original post by mantao
Hi there, I've applied to Oxford, LSE and Warwick yesterday and I will be applying the remaining two options before December. Haven't yet heard from any though.

Me too! I'm doing the same thing, and I'll be submitting my last 2 options in December. Unless I get offers from my current options (which I am not confident about), I might look into less competitive unis. How about you?
Reply 11
Yes. I also go to a state school1

Wow, you applied on Monday and already got an offer? I applied on Friday to Cambridge, LSE, QMUL, UCL and Glasgow, and so far I have only received a welcome email from QMUL lol
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by izka4455
Wow, you applied on Monday and already got an offer? I applied on Friday to Cambridge, LSE, QMUL, UCL and Glasgow, and so far I have only received a welcome email from QMUL lol

i wouldn't worry about it, I've heard the only main unis giving offers so far have been york and Birmingham! also, the unis don't get our lnat results until the 21st apparently
Reply 14
Original post by smine
Me too! I'm doing the same thing, and I'll be submitting my last 2 options in December. Unless I get offers from my current options (which I am not confident about), I might look into less competitive unis. How about you?

Same LOLZ I only have one option left, still have no idea which one to choose from ...
Reply 15
Anyone heard from Exeter yet?
Original post by izka4455

sameee
and I haven’t even received the acknowledgement email from LSE
or do they even send one?
Original post by arlene1202
sameee
and I haven’t even received the acknowledgement email from LSE
or do they even send one?

I finally received it last Friday, it was in my spam folder so make sure to check it!
Original post by swjp
Anyone heard from Exeter yet?

i just handed mine in yesterday, have you heard back yet?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending