The Student Room Group

Does anyone else have this issue too?

Sometimes do you feel like your breasts dont fit your body? Like just the way they look. My breasts arent exactly big but they're wide or wide set so they look...fat??? Dunno how to explain it but it looks a bit weird and disproportionate to my body especially my arms and legs because they're really thin. Also I have wide shoulders so it adds to my body looking a bit disproprotionate bcs it makes my forearms and calves look non existent- I feel like my body shouldnt ideally look that way but it is. I dont hate my body, just sometimes bugs me. Anyone else sometimes feel like this?

Also not sure of this is on the right forum
The build of your body sounds exactly the same to mine but I'll occasionally feel like my shoulders are the problem instead. I suppose you just have to accept and embrace it eventually. There's not much you could do to change it but, if it truly bothers you maybe exercise your arms and calves? (just do it safely ofc)
Original post by Proxenus
send pic on dm and I give u feedback and opinion

You're gross
Original post by Anonymous
You're gross

for trying to help others out?
Reply 4
Original post by Proxenus
for trying to help others out?

Erm I'm not really comfortable sending pics of my body. But if you were genuinely trying to help then I thank you for that. But yeah I dont want to send others pictures of myself. I think I'll just have to deal with my body being like this or work out more (especially calves bcs they're tinyyy) so it does look proportionate.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending