The Student Room Group

Sunderland Medicine 2022 entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by IJaguar
That's what I thought "you may not have been able to access any last minute information your course" could've meant, but I think it just means that we weren't able to look at the course details just before the deadline.

yeah probably. Because it wouldn't be fair if they changed the course details surely??
Guys I'm SCAREDDD!!!!! When will we get the R&R form??? Why didn't we get acknowledgement yettt? Why is Sunderland's website not workingggg???!!!
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by medprincess
Guys I'm SCAREDDD!!!!! When will we get the R&R form??? Why didn't we get acknowledgement yettt? Why is Sunderland's website not workingggg???!!!

Don't worry haha no one has got the r+r form yet, Sunderlands website is down so I guessing they have server problems or something. We will still get the 2 weeks to complete the form once we receive it :smile:
Reply 63
I'm so worried about the roles and responsibility form does it have to be roles you are currently doing or roles from the past as well . I didn't get any emails from sunderland only from the other three .
Original post by Katiekl
I'm so worried about the roles and responsibility form does it have to be roles you are currently doing or roles from the past as well . I didn't get any emails from sunderland only from the other three .

It can be past roles you’ve had too- it’s more about the skills you’ve learned, how you can apply them to medicine etc that they want to see rather than what you’ve actually done
anyone heard anything from sunderland? when does the R&R form get sent out because keele has already sent theirs out today?!
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by zoexbruchez
anyone heard anything from sunderland? when does the R&R form get sent out because keele has already sent theirs out today?!

havent got mine either
We went to their health and science open day on Saturday. There we found that they experienced a cyber attack the day before and that could be the reason they are late with their acknowledgements
Original post by mediccandidate
We went to their health and science open day on Saturday. There we found that they experienced a cyber attack the day before and that could be the reason they are late with their acknowledgements

But this would mean we still get the full 2 weeks right?:biggrin:
Reply 69
We havnt had any forms so which 2 weeks are you referring to?
Reply 70
did anyone else get an email asking to check your subject grades?
Reply 71
Check your junk mail for an acknowledgment email - I just received one from Sunderland!
Original post by laurab_
Check your junk mail for an acknowledgment email - I just received one from Sunderland!

same!
Original post by Cool2525
same!

Yep same im guessing we will be getting the forms soon then :biggrin:
Reply 74
Original post by JoshWalters
Yep same im guessing we will be getting the forms soon then :biggrin:

did they ask to check your grades too?
Original post by AK.11

Nah mate this is what the email said:

Dear Medicine Applicant,

This email is to confirm that we have received your application for Medicine at the University of Sunderland.

We are working on assessing all applications received and we will be in touch shortly.

Kind Regards.
Student Administration.
University of Sunderland
Original post by AK.11

What did your email say if you don't mind me asking?
Reply 77
Original post by JoshWalters
What did your email say if you don't mind me asking?

I received an email asking me to confirm my subject grades and then a short while after I received a confirmation email (the one you just said).
Original post by AK.11
I received an email asking me to confirm my subject grades and then a short while after I received a confirmation email (the one you just said).

Oh, that's weird I didn't get that email... Did anyone else get that email?
Does anyone know if Shadowing doctors in hospitals is valid for this year as one of the roles?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending