The Student Room Group

Is UK Covid strategy working?

Judging by infections you would have to say the UK's freedom strategy is not working, but very few people here seem to be saying that! https://youtu.be/FVBzaTnDZKo
My friend is double jabbed and caught kovid19. Uks vaccination programme at its best
yes. it will be even better once people stop refusing to have the life saving jabs.
Original post by Anonymous
My friend is double jabbed and caught kovid19. Uks vaccination programme at its best

I'm also vaccinated but still caught covid in fact I have it rn but it's way les severe than it would've been if i had not vaccinated
my mum works at a registration office (so she does stuff relating to births, deaths and marriages) and there have started to be more covid deaths again so judging by that, no it's not
Original post by summerbirdreads
I'm also vaccinated but still caught covid in fact I have it rn but it's way les severe than it would've been if i had not vaccinated

Interesting. My invitation said that it reduces the risk of contracting it, NOT that it makes you healthy. Sounds like nobody knows the purpose of them but yes, who am i to judge
It will mutate you into a donkey. You have a donkey's brain so you're halfway there.

I don't think you have a brain
Original post by hungrysalamander
I don't think you have a brain

I second this
Interesting. My invitation said that it reduces the risk of contracting it, NOT that it makes you healthy. Sounds like nobody knows the purpose of them but yes, who am i to judge

I did not say it made me healthier, I said it made covid less severe for me.
you should really reconsider who really have a donkey's brain

Quick Reply

Latest