The Student Room Group

Oxford law entry 2022

Hiii guys I applied to Oxford (Balliol) for law and I thought we could have a thread where we can share with each other when we receive offers or invitations for interviews :smile:)
Original post by arlene1202
Hiii guys I applied to Oxford (Balliol) for law and I thought we could have a thread where we can share with each other when we receive offers or invitations for interviews :smile:)

hey!! i applied to oxford for law at new college :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by dolcie000
hey!! i applied to oxford for law at new college :smile:

new college’s great!!
wonder when do they start inviting people for interviews tho, heard that 2022 is much more competitive cuz so many people applied for deferred entry due to covid
Reply 3

Hey! I applied to Brasenose for law! How are you feeling about your application so far?
new college’s great!!
wonder when do they start inviting people for interviews tho, heard that 2022 is much more competitive cuz so many people applied for deferred entry due to covid

yeahh i heard that too, really annoying especially since last year's a-level results were so high!
Reply 5
Original post by swjp
Hey! I applied to Brasenose for law! How are you feeling about your application so far?

just happy that I finally submitted the application lol and hoping that I’ll at least have a chance for interview 😂

How did you feel about the LNAT?
Reply 6
just happy that I finally submitted the application lol and hoping that I’ll at least have a chance for interview 😂

How did you feel about the LNAT?

I felt relatively confident coming out about both sections. I had plenty of time in Section A. It was definitely easier than Arbitio. Section B was slightly rushed but I was pleased with my points. I've since been overthinking my answers and points in Section B, so I am feeling slightly less confident, but hoping for a relatively good score. How did you feel?

Hi I’m applying for law at Christ Church! I found LNAT not that much easier than Arbitio but it was alright.
Reply 8
Original post by swjp
I felt relatively confident coming out about both sections. I had plenty of time in Section A. It was definitely easier than Arbitio. Section B was slightly rushed but I was pleased with my points. I've since been overthinking my answers and points in Section B, so I am feeling slightly less confident, but hoping for a relatively good score. How did you feel?

samee I feel like the questions are more straightforward than the tricky ones on arbitio
I hope I didn’t do too bad on the essay cuz I heard it’s taken quite seriously for Oxford too

I heard the first batch of marks will be released to universities starting from 21/10, honestly I just hope I’ll at least be invited to interview 🥲
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 9
samee I feel like the questions are more straightforward than the tricky ones on arbitio
I hope I didn’t do too bad on the essay cuz I heard it’s taken quite seriously for Oxford too

I heard the first batch of marks will be released to universities starting from 21/10, honestly I just hope I’ll at least be invited to interview 🥲

Same! Good luck - hopefully we’ll both get an interview!

Hey! I applied to Lady Margaret Hall for law :smile: just did my LNATs a weekish ago and I don't think I did pretty well on the MCQs :frown:However, I am quite pleased with my essay so I am not too sure how that will turn out since I heard the MCQs do matter a lot. anyone in the same position?

Quick Reply