The Student Room Group

Harper and Keele Vocational Experience Record

Anyone currently filling this form in?

Does anyone know where i can find previous candidate examples for it?
Original post by bitterlemons
Anyone currently filling this form in?

Does anyone know where i can find previous candidate examples for it?

I'm trying to fill it in too but ive only done the medic mentor online work experience so I'm panicking as i can't fill any of the form in. 😭
Original post by Soundwave_2003
I'm trying to fill it in too but ive only done the medic mentor online work experience so I'm panicking as i can't fill any of the form in. 😭

oh no, thats the worst. is there no way you can get work experience in the next week?

im so lucky cause my dads a vet and owns a surgery
Hi for section B (vocational experience record) do you just upload a word document of your employers details or are you expected to write a short summary or a lengthy page of what you did on your work experience?
Original post by Strawberry841
Hi for section B (vocational experience record) do you just upload a word document of your employers details or are you expected to write a short summary or a lengthy page of what you did on your work experience?

i kept it brief- just filled in the blanks and a short summary
i kept it brief- just filled in the blanks and a short summary

Ok thank you
Ok thank you

are you using mainly farming experience or vet clinic?
are you using mainly farming experience or vet clinic?

A mixture really I haven’t filled out the form yet
A mixture really I haven’t filled out the form yet

alright thanks. cause mines mainly clinical so a bit worred
alright thanks. cause mines mainly clinical so a bit worred

I wouldn’t worry about that, it’s good that you have proper experience to write about and it’s out of your hands what they make of it
I wouldn’t worry about that, it’s good that you have proper experience to write about and it’s out of your hands what they make of it

have yall sent it in? im still waiting for my teacher to check over it
have yall sent it in? im still waiting for my teacher to check over it

For Harper Adams and Keele today is the deadline for the vocational experience form
For Harper Adams and Keele today is the deadline for the vocational experience form

yeah ive sent it in now. i really wonder what everyine wrote in theirs, can we share what we wrote in private dms tommorow?
Assuming this form has all been filled in and sent now? If anyone is able to help - for part B, reflection on work experience gained, there is a word limit of 250 words and 500 words - should I be aiming to write that amount of words? Currently I have 75 and am not sure what else to put (for one of the 250 word Q's)! Some advice would be AMAZING!

Also, did anyone get into H&K vet school? I'd love to hear about it if you did :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending