The Student Room Group

Nose piercing

So I got a nose piercing probably about a month ago. A red bump thing has developed around it and I don’t know how to get rid of it. Please give me tips and advice and what works best.

P.s. I have a titanium nose ring.
Original post by Rye04
So I got a nose piercing probably about a month ago. A red bump thing has developed around it and I don’t know how to get rid of it. Please give me tips and advice and what works best.

P.s. I have a titanium nose ring.

Heyy! The same thing happened to me and it did not go away for ages until I visited the tattoo parlour again who suggested using Chamomile Tea bags and after a week it went away!!

I hope this works for you :smile:
Original post by ENUOfficial
Heyy! The same thing happened to me and it did not go away for ages until I visited the tattoo parlour again who suggested using Chamomile Tea bags and after a week it went away!!

I hope this works for you :smile:

That is great thank you so much. I will try this. It’s so annoying I thought I wouldn’t get a piercing numb but it’s developed over a month. Is it normal for it too bleed too? If I catch it sometimes it bleeds.
When I had mine pierced I was recommended to use tea tree oil, which I found worked really well.
Original post by Alesha1991
When I had mine pierced I was recommended to use tea tree oil, which I found worked really well.

Thank you so much. I will also try that too. I have tea tree oil in my house so will try it out. Thank you.

Quick Reply

Latest