The Student Room Group

I have a problem...and I think it's ruining my life...

I don't mean to get straight into this but, for years I've had a foot fetish for girls. It started with my older sister putting her bare feet and boots in my face. I was hooked in that moment. That's not the point, though. I have noticed that I've pushed girls away from me with it. I've tried therapy before, but it doesn't seem to do anything for me. I just want to satisfy it, but doing it without pushing anyone away. It's not like the problem is doing it in a sexual way, but just trying to get it influenced. I don't like the feeling of pushing the people I love away from me. Another thing that makes it even worse is the fact that I have DPD (Dependent Personality Disorder.) What do I do? I can't handle ruining relationships and my life anymore with my foot fetish.

Scroll to see replies

Just find a girl with a compatible kink, something like foot worship? Need more details to tell if it’s really a problem but wanting a partner to share your kink certainly isn’t one by itself.
Reply 2
Maybe avoid paying attention to feet? I have no idea how to handle foot fetishes.
you either try your hardest to get over this kink (as you mentioned a previous experience with therapy?) or just find a person who's also into it - i'm sure quite a lot of people in the world have the same interest as you. i think the main takeaway from this though is to still respect people's boundaries, regardless of what they do and don't like
lol
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by DekuMidoriyaOFA
I don't mean to get straight into this but, for years I've had a foot fetish for girls. It started with my older sister putting her bare feet and boots in my face. I was hooked in that moment. That's not the point, though. I have noticed that I've pushed girls away from me with it. I've tried therapy before, but it doesn't seem to do anything for me. I just want to satisfy it, but doing it without pushing anyone away. It's not like the problem is doing it in a sexual way, but just trying to get it influenced. I don't like the feeling of pushing the people I love away from me. Another thing that makes it even worse is the fact that I have DPD (Dependent Personality Disorder.) What do I do? I can't handle ruining relationships and my life anymore with my foot fetish.

I also have a foot fetish that originated from my big sister, I haven't got over her, I steal her gym socks and smell all her footwear when she's out. I am ashamed about this but am also aware that it could be considered normal, believe it or not, because she's much much older than me and is my half-sister
Original post by Anonymous
I also have a foot fetish that originated from my big sister, I haven't got over her, I steal her gym socks and smell all her footwear when she's out. I am ashamed about this but am also aware that it could be considered normal, believe it or not, because she's much much older than me and is my half-sister

🤢🤢🤢🤢

Mate wth?

Its ppl like u the world need to b scared of 🙃
Boiiii wth
Original post by Anonymous

Original post by Pizza_Aliza
🤢🤢🤢🤢

Mate wth?

Its ppl like u the world need to b scared of 🙃

When the original foot fetish related post didn't outrage and disgust enough people, he took it a step further with the weird incesty-ness. Obvious troll >.>
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
When the original foot fetish related post didn't outrage and disgust enough people, he took it a step further with the weird incesty-ness. Obvious troll >.>

R u calling me a troll?

How can u b oky with this abnormal behaviour?

Its f’ing weird
R u calling me a troll?

How can u b oky with this abnormal behaviour?

Its f’ing weird

No, I mean he's a troll who's making it all up to disgust people. Sorry for the confusion.
(edited 2 years ago)
No, I mean he's a troll who's making it all up to disgust people. Sorry for the confusion.

Aw haha, yah i knw its actually sickening 🤢

I'm not making any of this up.

Mate that makes it worse 😭😭😭
Mate that makes it worse 😭😭😭

Ik. I hate it.😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Ik. I hate it.😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

U need help my friend…
U need help my friend…

I can see that.

Know what? I also have a problem that's ruining my life, guess what the problem is? reading stupid troll treads in TSR
Original post by summerbirdreads
Know what? I also have a problem that's ruining my life, guess what the problem is? reading stupid troll treads in TSR

😭😭😭

U kill me
😭😭😭

U kill me

oof

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending