The Student Room Group

Getting teachers to mark extra work

Will my teachers mark any of the extra past papers and essays I decide to do at home? Is it asking too much from them because they have other stuff like A-level kids to help?
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Ash171
Will my teachers mark any of the extra past papers and essays I decide to do at home? Is it asking too much from them because they have other stuff like A-level kids to help?

Ask - I would never refuse to mark additional work.

However if I ever noticed that it was noticeably better than stuff I see in class then I would question who did it and might then refuse if a tutor was helping [the tutor should mark that].
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Muttley79
Ask - I would never refuse to mark additional work.

However if I ever noticed that it was noticeably better than stuff I see in class then I would question who did it and might then refuse if a tutor was helping [the tutor should mark that].

Thank you very much for your help and advice! I shall ask my teachers once I get back to school. :smile:
Original post by Ash171
Thank you very much for your help and advice! I shall ask my teachers once I get back to school. :smile:

Why not e-mail now? If you are off school you could be doing some?
Original post by Muttley79
Why not e-mail now? If you are off school you could be doing some?

Yes, I probably should I didn't even think about doing that. Whoops! I've already started Physics, Chemistry and Maths since I struggle with these subjects the most.

Thank you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest