The Student Room Group

I don't care about my parents splitting up, is that bad?

In fact Im really happy and stuff. We are looking for a new house because I'm moving out with one parent and I just got in from a house viewing. I think it's pretty cool. We were having issues all the time. They up a few months ago and moved in with a family member and I moved out but moved back to the original house because it was nearer to places. I'm moving out again when my family get a new house.
I guess it depends on whether both of your parents are happy about it if it’s “bad” that you’re happy about it tbh.
no, it's totally understandable
Reply 3
Original post by Obolinda
no, it's totally understandable

Yh
Reply 4
It’s totally normal. I think when they decide to do that it relieves some of the tension that’s built up for some time before they decide on the divorce.
My parents splitting up was the best thing that even happened to me.
If you've been through a tough time, and your parents splitting up will remove a lot of the tough things, then it seems completely normal to be happy about that.
Reply 7
Original post by black tea
My parents splitting up was the best thing that even happened to me.

Same plus we get 2 houses

Original post by PhoenixFortune
If you've been through a tough time, and your parents splitting up will remove a lot of the tough things, then it seems completely normal to be happy about that.

It was kind of tough like family arguments all the time
Original post by Anonymous
Same plus we get 2 houses

Lucky you
Reply 9
Original post by black tea
Lucky you

Yeah
At first me and my siblings went with my dad we moved out to his brother and my mums brother moved in with her just so she wasn't lonely then I decided to move back as well just because commuting and stuff was nearer
But my family are moving out of my dad's brothers so I'm moving with them but we are just looking for house atm. I got in from a viewing today and it looks nice I think we are going to go for this one or this other one

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending