The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Hello, I have applied to Nottingham Trent University for 2022 and it is my first option.
I have received emails from all my other choices but not Nottingham Trent. Just wanted to ask if anyone has received anything from them?
I've applied there in 2018 for a joke (not lying at all about this lol) but yeah they were the first to respond. You can give them a call and ask why it's taking a while?
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
I've applied there in 2018 for a joke (not lying at all about this lol) but yeah they were the first to respond. You can give them a call and ask why it's taking a while?

Wow. I guess I’ll give it a few weeks. It’s only been 3 weeks.
And did you end up going to university or nah?
Wow. I guess I’ll give it a few weeks. It’s only been 3 weeks.
And did you end up going to university or nah?

Yeah i did but for the love of god, take up every opportunity when you go and make the most of it. All i did was go to lectures and back home to sleep. (Not really looking for a pity party here but I've pissed half of my life away)
Reply 4
Yeah i did but for the love of god, take up every opportunity when you go and make the most of it. All i did was go to lectures and back home to sleep. (Not really looking for a pity party here but I've pissed half of my life away)

So you didn’t enjoy uni?
I’m going 2022 and kinda nervous because I’m going to a new city😂
some universities take really long to respond (like some don't respond until like April) so I think you'll just need to wait
So you didn’t enjoy uni?
I’m going 2022 and kinda nervous because I’m going to a new city😂

Yeah j didn't enjoy it i hated pretty much every minute of it since i felt like i didn't fit in or i think the students on my course were simply the problem. It's good that you're moving out though i used to commute which had drained my energy to make use of the university properly
Reply 7
Yeah j didn't enjoy it i hated pretty much every minute of it since i felt like i didn't fit in or i think the students on my course were simply the problem. It's good that you're moving out though i used to commute which had drained my energy to make use of the university properly

Oh damn. Which uni did you go if you don’t mind me asking?
And how long did you commute?
I think commuting everyday would be hard tbh.
Oh damn. Which uni did you go if you don’t mind me asking?
And how long did you commute?
I think commuting everyday would be hard tbh.

The train ride was 60 minutes making the commute 2 hours in total. I went to Coventry University
The train ride was 60 minutes making the commute 2 hours in total. I went to Coventry University

2 hours one way*
2 hours one way*

Man that’s tough. Idk how you did that 💪
Did you get an offer yet? If so, how long did it take? I applied two weeks ago and I’m in the same situation.

You applied to nottingham trent as a joke but you went to Coventry😭
Reply 13
Original post by Jaciruyi8
Did you get an offer yet? If so, how long did it take? I applied two weeks ago and I’m in the same situation.

I also applied 2 weeks ago and I just got my offer.
Good luck!
Original post by anonims
I also applied 2 weeks ago and I just got my offer.
Good luck!

I just got an offer today as well! Thank youu
Reply 15
Original post by Jaciruyi8
I just got an offer today as well! Thank youu

Congrats!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending