The Student Room Group

What are you dressing up as for Halloween?

We're less than two weeks away from the devilish day and if you haven't got your outfit sorted you need to get a shift on. :afraid:

What costumes will you be wearing on Halloween? :beard:

(edited 2 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Myself bc I'm scary :colondollar: :evilbanana:
Nothing. Just be myself...

:cool:
I will be dressed up as a dentist with local anaesthetic syringe in hand :teehee:
(edited 2 years ago)
Myself Halloween just another day for me
Retail worker.
something
Luigi
I may dress up as the hound of the baskervilles with fake blood all over my mouth or satan on fours complete with red horns & pitchfork. :cool:
BBFR.jpg
i'm dressing up as a fairy as my friend is throwing a halloween fairy themed party - honestly, idek why the theme is fairies
Original post by londonmyst
I may dress up as the hound of the baskervilles with fake blood all over my mouth or satan on fours complete with red horns & pitchfork. :cool:
BBFR.jpg

Of course my dear!!!
You ve got something for the Devil 😈 as it seems...
An OCR B alevel physics paper :biggrin:

FR tho, hopefully patrick bateman
Idk really, i've been thinking maybe Sid from Toy Story :lol: or maybe as something fun like an among us character or a squid game character :colondollar:
I don't celebrate Halloween like that even though I'd like to
I’m thinking the covid vaccine, sure seems to scare a lot of folk :wink:
Original post by Moonlight Rain
I don't celebrate Halloween like that even though I'd like to

why do you, if you don't mind me asking?
Original post by CoolCavy

PRSOM :emo:

I won't be dressing up but now I'm thinking maybe Persephone needs suitable attire for the day... :beard:
Original post by harlz_chalamet
why do you, if you don't mind me asking?

Because it seems fun but I've never had the opportunity. I'd like to dress up as something scary and get some good professional makeup and scare ppl
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest