The Student Room Group

24 y'o, still a virgin

I have never had a girlfriend, let alone that thing. I really wanna have one - in my dream. I am not living as a male normally. I have pretty little social life.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
then talk to more people lol, not to be rude but a change in your life won't happen till you make it. branch out, meet some people, form relationships.
Good luck :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Lwexi12
then talk to more people lol, not to be rude but a change in your life won't happen till you make it. branch out, meet some people, form relationships.
Good luck :smile:

You are right. The biggest enemy is always oneself.
Original post by Anonymous
You are right. The biggest enemy is always oneself.

Don't be in rush to lose it. Not everyone is deserving or worth it. Make sure you do it on your own terms
The truth is that the more people you know the higher your chances of pulling. If you only know 2-3 same people that you chill with on the weekends you're hardly going to have any success. Now the tricky part is getting to meet new people and making friends first which most people avoid.
Reply 5
Don't be in rush to lose it. Not everyone is deserving or worth it. Make sure you do it on your own terms

I don't even have female friends
Reply 6
Original post by thomasdao
How about booking a prostitute? If you're that obess over it, maybe just have sex for once and then you'll realize it's not that big of a deal.

Excuse me, do you have any sense of honour?
Excuse me, do you have any sense of honour?

The question here is - are you obsessed with losing your virginity, or are you looking to build a genuine relationship with a female?

If you just want to lose your virginity then no offence honestly it would be best to book a prostitute Lol. You will realise that losing your virginity isn’t that big of a deal.

If you’re looking to build a genuine relationship with a female then I would suggest working towards being more proactive and talking to females more.

Not every female is going to click with you, but eventually you’ll start meeting people with the same interests.

All the best.
Look to expand your social life. It’s the easiest way to meet women.
Reply 9

The question here is - are you obsessed with losing your virginity, or are you looking to build a genuine relationship with a female?

If you just want to lose your virginity then no offence honestly it would be best to book a prostitute Lol. You will realise that losing your virginity isn’t that big of a deal.

If you’re looking to build a genuine relationship with a female then I would suggest working towards being more proactive and talking to females more.

Not every female is going to click with you, but eventually you’ll start meeting people with the same interests.

All the best.

Any normie should realize my phrasing is not intended for inviting prostitution. I guess it is not my problem if you linked it to prostitution.
I have never had a girlfriend, let alone that thing. I really wanna have one - in my dream. I am not living as a male normally. I have pretty little social life.

Get something going for yourself as in join a gym. It will give you something to do, something to talk about, some place to chat and meet people. It will also get you fit and girls tend to like that. You'll have to spend a good few sessions a week down there, maybe about four one hour a week sort of direction and out a bit if effort in, lift weights etc but you'll likely look better after a year or two at it.

Ask yourself what have you got to interest women, most of us aren't pretty boys, but aside that there is also wealth, social skills etc. If you aren't coming in well in anything then don't be surprised by lack of enthusiasm from women over you. Even dressing in some decent quality clothes with a bit of style may help.
Original post by Gavin2016
Get something going for yourself as in join a gym. It will give you something to do, something to talk about, some place to chat and meet people. It will also get you fit and girls tend to like that. You'll have to spend a good few sessions a week down there, maybe about four one hour a week sort of direction and out a bit if effort in, lift weights etc but you'll likely look better after a year or two at it.

Ask yourself what have you got to interest women, most of us aren't pretty boys, but aside that there is also wealth, social skills etc. If you aren't coming in well in anything then don't be surprised by lack of enthusiasm from women over you. Even dressing in some decent quality clothes with a bit of style may help.

Yes. You are right.
posts this like anger and depress me because it reminds me of my lifelong resentment of how men are always expected to make the first move or court women, be the initiators, but why do i get the feeling that burden will always be on the guys shoulders
Original post by H8Courtship217
posts this like anger and depress me because it reminds me of my lifelong resentment of how men are always expected to make the first move or court women, be the initiators, but why do i get the feeling that burden will always be on the guys shoulders

Calm down, it's not serious.

Yeah I guess that you are really ugly, just try to improve on other aspects of your life
Original post by thomasdao
Yeah I guess that you are really ugly, just try to improve on other aspects of your life

Hahaha. You have a point.
Calm down, it's not serious.

what do you mean by that? i feel that status-quo is probably why it seems far more men than women end up going deep or late into adulthood without ever having dated anyone before
what do you mean by that? i feel that status-quo is probably why it seems far more men than women end up going deep or late into adulthood without ever having dated anyone before

It is true.
yup, its a cruel fact of life
yup, its a cruel fact of life

Yup, life is always cruel. Isn't it?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending