i got a new dress so i guess it's amazing at the moment
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by MissAngel232
i got a new dress so i guess it's amazing at the moment

Cool.
Original post by DekuMidoriyaOFA
Cool.

haha yeah i have a pretty boring life
Gotta pee and hence will be on the toilet in 15 seconds. Enjoy your thoughts :s-smilie:
i cant sleep either
Original post by Callicious
Gotta pee and hence will be on the toilet in 15 seconds. Enjoy your thoughts :s-smilie:

haha well, that's nice to know. also I really love the pictures you take they are really beautiful
Original post by rxyaltyx
i cant sleep either

hello your um profile picture is just haha lovely
haha well, that's nice to know. also I really love the pictures you take they are really beautiful

They used to be fairly dodgy though- thank the lord for this summer when I upped my game a bit xD
hello your um profile picture is just haha lovely

thank you so much
it's rachel from x factor and she's an icon
They used to be fairly dodgy though- thank the lord for this summer when I upped my game a bit xD

have you ever tried pinhole photography or gone into a dark room?
have you ever tried pinhole photography or gone into a dark room?

I haven't tried pinhole- not really my thing. Dark room for film development either- I shoot digital :tongue:
I haven't tried pinhole- not really my thing. Dark room for film development either- I shoot digital :tongue:

oh cool. When I was in high school I did fine art photography and regular photography classes. It was really cool learning the different techniques to take pictures. the darkroom development takes forever and you have to get everything chemically right or it will turn out too dark or too light
oh cool. When I was in high school I did fine art photography and regular photography classes. It was really cool learning the different techniques to take pictures. the darkroom development takes forever and you have to get everything chemically right or it will turn out too dark or too light

Always wanted to try film photography but the idea of learning how to dodge/burn images and do all that pushing/pulling and whatever else you do... sounds super complicated and also very expensive T_T
Always wanted to try film photography but the idea of learning how to dodge/burn images and do all that pushing/pulling and whatever else you do... sounds super complicated and also very expensive T_T

it is really expensive.. the film paper is very expensive cost like 45 American dollars for 8 sheets. We made our own pinhole cameras it was really fun. we wasted a lot of paper trying to find the perfect exposure time. we had to make up a story I did mine on the life cycle of a rose it took a long time to finish the project but I actually did pretty good on it. Oh and also one of the chemicals burnt a hole in my friend's shirt it was kinda funny but scary
Boring. I want a Chanel bag
Original post by Moonlight Rain
Boring. I want a Chanel bag

same the black bags are so nice. this one is cool but what the hell I could buy a nice car with the price of this bag
https://www.chanel.com/us/fashion/p/AS2861B06796NF629/mini-bucket-bag-faded-metallic-mesh-gold-tone-metal/

Quick Reply