The Student Room Group

Offers University

I submitted my UCAS a week ago and have yet to receive offers . If you have can you please state the following to give me some peace of mind
- university course
- university you applied to
- date of submitting ucas/ date of offer

Reply 1
Hey there! I'm applying for law, mostly to the London universities (KCL, UCL, QMUL, LSE), and submitted my application last week. I haven't received any offers yet (and for 2 of the unis I applied to I haven't received an email confirming they received my application). I think the universities have until next May to reply, so maybe it's normal to wait a few weeks before you hear back? I also heard that the London ones take a while to reply. But then again, I think the speed depends on the university.

Where did you apply to?
Reply 2
Original post by h2503
Hey there! I'm applying for law, mostly to the London universities (KCL, UCL, QMUL, LSE), and submitted my application last week. I haven't received any offers yet (and for 2 of the unis I applied to I haven't received an email confirming they received my application). I think the universities have until next May to reply, so maybe it's normal to wait a few weeks before you hear back? I also heard that the London ones take a while to reply. But then again, I think the speed depends on the university.

Where did you apply to?

Hello, same I'm also applying for Law haha x
I applied KCL too and also Durham, Manchester, and York . The confirmation I got from KCL took longer than the others, just in case you wanted to know!
Reply 3
Original post by Choneybear
Hello, same I'm also applying for Law haha x
I applied KCL too and also Durham, Manchester, and York . The confirmation I got from KCL took longer than the others, just in case you wanted to know!

Ooh okay thank you! I was worried because KCL is taking a while haha
I’m getting impatient as I keep seeing other people getting offers from the unis / courses that I’ve applied to, but I only applied on the 15th so it’s not like it’s been long at all 😂 They have ages to make their decisions yet. Gonna be a long wait lmfao
Wait till at least till after January. Durham probably longer.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending