The Student Room Group

Favourite Musical?

What's everybody's favourite musical? I love Dear Evan Hansen, Everybody's Talking About Jamie and Six :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Idk can't choose. I love the classics and Andrew Lloyd Webber though so stuff like Jesus Christ Superstar, Evita, Les Mis etc. But then again I also love the musical version of Legally Blonde (my school did it :biggrin:) and DEH. Also a fan of opera :smile:.
definitely Heathers for me haha
Les Mis forever!!!
Original post by jlauren26
definitely Heathers for me haha

Yess!!! I'm seeing that in Bristol next month for my birthday!!
Legally blonde is awesome!
Shrek the musical, kinky boots, Wicked, Chicago

Love the classics too like Les Mis, Evita and phantom
Original post by Kathrine1
Idk can't choose. I love the classics and Andrew Lloyd Webber though so stuff like Jesus Christ Superstar, Evita, Les Mis etc. But then again I also love the musical version of Legally Blonde (my school did it :biggrin:) and DEH. Also a fan of opera :smile:.

Yesss I love Phantom as well :smile: :smile: For some reason my school are doing a musical of A Christmas Carol lmaooo
Original post by Winona03
Les Mis forever!!!

Yess!!!
Original post by GabiAbi84
Legally blonde is awesome!
Shrek the musical, kinky boots, Wicked, Chicago

Love the classics too like Les Mis, Evita and phantom

Oooo yess I'm seeing Chicago next year and can't wait :smile: and WIcked too
Mine are West Side Story, Fiddler on the Roof and Company. Actually I feel like I've left so many out like POTO, Les Mis, Miss Saigon etc :afraid:
Original post by neuro_cola
Mine are West Side Story, Fiddler on the Roof and Company. Actually I feel like I've left so many out like POTO, Les Mis, Miss Saigon etc :afraid:

West Side Story is soo good
Original post by Winona03
West Side Story is soo good

Yesss :biggrin:

I loveeee West Side Story and Friddler on the Roof omggg
I'm so excited for the remake. Do you guys think you'll like it more than the original?
I'm so excited for the remake. Do you guys think you'll like it more than the original?

I'm also really excited for the remake but tbh I think I will still like the original better.
Does Mamma Mia count? Only one I've seen. :tongue:

Sounds exciting but the original will always be the best :smile:
Original post by Sabertooth
Does Mamma Mia count? Only one I've seen. :tongue:

Sure!!
Niceee!
Found out that’s on Disney+ the other day!!
Now I don’t need to bother getting my DVD out! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest