The Student Room Group

🎃 Halloween 2021 Thread 🎃

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RoadtoSuccess
Not too long now 12 days left till Halloween! :jacko:

gurl dont remind me I HAV MOCKS IN NOVEMBER
Not too long now 12 days left till Halloween! :jacko:

Aha - finally they fixed the bug where your 'Chat Forum Helper' usergroup title wasn't showing. I even made an ACT on that :laugh:
Original post by nikkiblonsky
gurl dont remind me I HAV MOCKS IN NOVEMBER

Oh my! All the best with those :smile: you can do it!
Reply 23
I do, I play horror games and watch horror films/tv shows to celebrate.

Most notably I love playing five nights at Freddie’s and watching the Sherlock special ‘the abominable bride’ that show was proper scary.
Original post by Reality Check
Aha - finally they fixed the bug where your 'Chat Forum Helper' usergroup title wasn't showing. I even made an ACT on that :laugh:

Oh you noticed me? :colondollar:
It is showing now :smile: by an ACT what do you mean?
Oh my! All the best with those :smile: you can do it!

thx bestie
Original post by brjf
I do, I play horror games and watch horror films/tv shows to celebrate.

Most notably I love playing five nights at Freddie’s and watching the Sherlock special ‘the abominable bride’ that show was proper scary.

I've started playing a lot of RPG Horror games, steam has a lot of good ones and the recent one I have played was called Project Kat. It was very scary for me :biggrin:
Five nights at Freddie's jump scares really throw me off my seat :woo:
I rewatched the Corpse Bride recently :biggrin:
Oh you noticed me? :colondollar:
It is showing now :smile: by an ACT what do you mean?

Of course! :smile:

ACT = Ask the Community 'Team' (sorry, old name for it). I noticed that it wasn't showing correctly a couple of days ago, so I asked GK to have a look at it (I think the VT also put a request in, so everyone was on it).

Hope it's all going well as a new Chat FH :smile:
thx bestie

Bestie? :colondollar:

ACT = Ask the Community 'Team' (sorry, old name for it). I noticed that it wasn't showing correctly a couple of days ago, so I asked GK to have a look at it (I think the VT also put a request in, so everyone was on it).

SON you finally made a friend

Spoiler

Thank you for that, means a lot :smile: I do like having it shown now before I was just a Half Chat Forum helper now I am the real deal! :h:
I plan to work towards being part of the Volunteer Team in the future fingers crossed :nyan:
SON you finally made a friend

now introduce me to her :mad:

You'll just show her photos of me aged 1 on the potty, and tell her about burst condoms. So no.
Thank you for that, means a lot :smile: I do like having it shown now before I was just a Half Chat Forum helper now I am the real deal! :h:
I plan to work towards being part of the Volunteer Team in the future fingers crossed :nyan:

Yes, quite! :smile: I'm sure you'd be very welcome on the VT: @CheeseIsVeg - I think you've got a great future member of the team here!
Yes, quite! :smile: I'm sure you'd be very welcome on the VT: @CheeseIsVeg - I think you've got a great future member of the team here!

I'll never be as good as Miss Cheese :biggrin: but hope to learn from them step by step :smile:
Original post by reality check
you'll just show her photos of me aged 1 on the potty, and tell her about burst condoms. So no.

now youve told the whole damn world about about those things so i looks like i dont have to
Reply 35
By the way, five nights at Freddie’s 2,4 and sister location are absolutely terrifying
Original post by brjf
By the way, five nights at Freddie’s 2,4 and sister location are absolutely terrifying

I haven't tried sister location i'll give that a go today :smile:

:jacko:HAPPY HALLOWEEN :jacko:

click the link plzzzzzzzz

Scary Halloween Music • Spooky & Creepy Music Mix #2

(edited 2 years ago)
The plan is to attend a house party tomorrow evening with a few of my flatmates! :biggrin:
Happy Halloween everyone it's official now :jacko:

Quick Reply

Latest