The Student Room Group

I'm very worried

I sent nudes to strangers online.... Some 5-6 times...I'm 19 and I am very terrified that it may leak... I removed message for everyone as soon as I sent it.... A few of them didn't ask for it... But they got interested.... I am very scared and I delete Facebook account and changed my number.... I'm very worried.... I don't know what to do.... My parents are surely going to disown or kill me and I'm in a very depressed state... :frown:(
(edited 2 years ago)
There's unfortunately nothing you can do in terms of deleting any copies (if anyone copied them). Is your face/identifying features visible in the pictures? If not, I wouldn't worry about changing number etc if you can't be identified from the pictures (unless you still want to change them to feel comfortable). Best not to send any pictures of yourself to anyone online at all, especially not to strangers but also don't send them to people you know (like a partner).
Original post by grey-giraffe
There's unfortunately nothing you can do in terms of deleting any copies (if anyone copied them). Is your face/identifying features visible in the pictures? If not, I wouldn't worry about changing number etc if you can't be identified from the pictures (unless you still want to change them to feel comfortable). Best not to send any pictures of yourself to anyone online at all, especially not to strangers but also don't send them to people you know (like a partner).

My face isn't there.... But anyone I know can easily identify it's me ....I think ....I'm very worried and want to suicide.....I can't face the consequences and I didn't knew about anything like leak and all till now.
Because of I had a piece of cloth showing.
And what if they send it to my friends or family....Of course my mother will recognise:frown:((
Also , is it true that everyone's (girls)nude pics is leaked for sure????
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymousdmdri
Also , is it true that everyone's (girls)nude pics is leaked for sure????

yes. i'm not trying to freak you out but don't send nudes unless you're happy with other people seeing them and fine with the one you sent it to keeps it as a trophy after you stop communicating. how would your parents ever know about this tho?
I sent nudes to strangers online.... Some 5-6 times...I'm 19 and I am very terrified that it may leak... I removed message for everyone as soon as I sent it.... A few of them didn't ask for it... But they got interested.... I am very scared and I delete Facebook account and changed my number.... I'm very worried.... I don't know what to do.... My parents are surely going to disown or kill me and I'm in a very depressed state... :frown:(

Why would you send nudes to people who didn’t ask for it? That’s disgusting
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Joleee
yes. i'm not trying to freak you out but don't send nudes unless you're happy with other people seeing them and fine with the one you sent it to keeps it as a trophy after you stop communicating. how would your parents ever know about this tho?

No it is not. For a supposed site helper, that was really unhelpful.
I had mentioned one of my friend casually during start of conversation..... But I ended convo in two days only. :frown:(((
Reply 9
Original post by PrittyVacant
No it is not. For a supposed site helper, that was really unhelpful.

what do you mean 'no it is not'; sorry what's that referring to? :colondollar:
Original post by randomperson345
Why would you send nudes to people who didn’t ask for it? That’s disgusting

I know

Original post by Joleee

Is it really true ?????..... Cuz my parents are connected on social media too .....idk I'm worried al lot... And I read past posts on something like this and they said their friends told them that they found their pic or they got messages from email or FB and others app that their pic was on some site.....And once it will come close to someone as friends....it will take no time to reach to parents:frown:((((((((
Reply 11
I know

Is it really true ?????..... Cuz my parents are connected on social media too .....idk I'm worried al lot... And I read past posts on something like this and they said their friends told them that they found their pic or they got messages from email or FB and others app that their pic was on some site.....And once it will come close to someone as friends....it will take no time to reach to parents:frown:((((((((

i suspect those instances would be the absolute(!!) minority cases, like i don't think everyone is going around sharing a sent nude on social media. surely if that were the case we would've all known about this by now :dontknow: sorry, i was talking about showing it to a friend, which is indeed a possibility; but honestly i don't think your parents would ever find out so stop panicking.
Original post by Joleee
i suspect those instances would be the absolute(!!) minority cases, like i don't think everyone is going around sharing a sent nude on social media. surely if that were the case we would've all known about this by now :dontknow: sorry, i was talking about showing it to a friend, which is indeed a possibility; but honestly i don't think your parents would ever find out so stop panicking.

Will they threaten me later???.... Please tell!!.... And is there a way I can know that my friend saw it???.. their is only one person who knows one of my friend but that friend of mine never converses with boys ever.... So I'm not sure.... But what if they just sent it :frown:(((..... Idk how can I know it...??? Please reply
Their were two who asked for my nudes ..... I just sent hi to. Them and they asked for it :frown:((.... That was months ago.... Please tell what can happen???.... :frown:(((..... What should I do.... And I'm going to go in a reputed feild of medicine:frown:(((.... Will they reject my application??????
Their were two who asked for my nudes ..... I just sent hi to. Them and they asked for it :frown:((.... That was months ago.... Please tell what can happen???.... :frown:(((..... What should I do.... And I'm going to go in a reputed feild of medicine:frown:(((.... Will they reject my application??????

NOBODYS SEEN IT YOURE JUST PANICKING. Stop and tale a deep breath, IF and I repeat IF anybody sees it, deny its you and they’ll believe you bc theyve never seen you naked, and trust me the ppl that you sent those nudes to have probably got a lot of other nudes from other ppl so they’ll eventually forget about it
Original post by Sohello
NOBODYS SEEN IT YOURE JUST PANICKING. Stop and tale a deep breath, IF and I repeat IF anybody sees it, deny its you and they’ll believe you bc theyve never seen you naked, and trust me the ppl that you sent those nudes to have probably got a lot of other nudes from other ppl so they’ll eventually forget about it

But in some pics a little background is seen which anyone from my family can recognise easily...... I can't stop panicking and I can't stop thinking if they saved it..... Also , can someone please tell me about how I can delete the pics in my phone cuz I have them cropped ones but in phone it has my face ..... And if someone hacks or takes those pics away.... Then surely everyone will know :frown:(((
I erased my phone once but I heard it's not enough to delete....please tell me what to do.... Please anyone:frown:(((((((

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending