The Student Room Group

IAL Edexcel recent past papers

Does anyone have access (preferably a google drive) to recent WPS01/2 Psychology Edexcel international a level papers? If so, please post them
i don’t but i’m commenting to bring up your post, hope you find it and maybe bio + chem too, if anyone has those :smile:
Original post by medicnia20
i don’t but i’m commenting to bring up your post, hope you find it and maybe bio + chem too, if anyone has those :smile:

Thank you so much!! I just sent you the bio and chem recent papers:smile:
have you found anything about it yet? I just started ial psychology but i can hardly find any textbooks resource online:bawling: could u tell me what resources u use for studying this?
Reply 4
it's on the pearson edexcel qualifications website under exam materials.
Reply 5
Original post by lzylp0421
have you found anything about it yet? I just started ial psychology but i can hardly find any textbooks resource online:bawling: could u tell me what resources u use for studying this?

i self-studied the entire Unit 1 and Unit 2 of IAL psychology and got an A because our teacher wasn't that reliable...he had the materials but didnt know the content and was slow, so you need any help or sites for revision I can helo you out :smile:
Original post by nehapartha
i self-studied the entire Unit 1 and Unit 2 of IAL psychology and got an A because our teacher wasn't that reliable...he had the materials but didnt know the content and was slow, so you need any help or sites for revision I can helo you out :smile:

omg thats so cool!! im also self-studying this and our teacher was exactly the same...so could u please send me any resources that you used for self-study? that will be very helpful cuz im very not sure if theres a textbook or anything for psychology right now:cry:Thank you!
https://www.chem-bio.info/edexcel-biology-ial-past-papers

classified past papers for bio chem link^
Original post by nsnsjss

please me too I just started IAL psych and I don't know where to start...
Does anyone have the ial french recent past papers on a drive or someting?
Original post by nsnsjss
hi I need help as well does

Quick Reply

Latest