The Student Room Group

Do you guys think hardwork pays off or does talent beat it?

^^^

Scroll to see replies

Original post by GST1_m4n543
^^^

In my experience, talent beats it.
Talent can only take you so far. You need to show that you're committed and that you stand out from the crowd of other people with the same talent.
Reply 3
name and favours beat both
I don't know which is better on its own. But talent and hard work takes someone straight to the top.
I’m living proof of hard working paying off
Original post by CaptainDuckie

I remember you posting about applying for Medicine so yeah :redface:

Me too, my only talent is being able to squeeze onto packed trains during rush hour.
Original post by rosy_posy
I remember you posting about applying for Medicine so yeah :redface:

nah I’m talking about other things in life
Original post by Mesopotamian.
Me too, my only talent is being able to squeeze onto packed trains during rush hour.

:lol:
Hard work! I have zero talent but I work really hard and it did pay off
Original post by Jlto

When you're a dumb tiktoker you don't need any of those.
Talent can only take you so far. Working hard will eventually beat talent, but that's assuming you're working hard consistently. Someone with talent who also works hard, however, is a different question.
nah I’m talking about other things in life

Well done with whatever it was then :smile:
Original post by summerbirdreads
When you're a dumb tiktoker you don't need any of those.

The D'Amelios are losing popularity bc of their repetitiveness and their cringey reality show so it looks like they need to put their dance talent to better use 😂
Reply 15
Original post by Jlto

Harsh reality
The D'Amelios are losing popularity bc of their repetitiveness and their cringey reality show so it looks like they need to put their dance talent to better use 😂

Addison Ray is quaking
Original post by summerbirdreads
Addison Ray is quaking

I think she must be comtemplating her life decisions because that song of hers didn't take off 😂
I'd say childhood household income is a better indicator of success than both of them. In my humble opinion.
I think she must be comtemplating her life decisions because that song of hers didn't take off 😂

Idk about any songs. The only reason I heard about her is that disaster of a movie

Quick Reply

Latest