The Student Room Group

My university ucas situation. PLEASE HELP!

I was in sixth form from 2019 to 2021 summer. I had planned to go to uni as normal in September of 2021 but instead I deferred my university option to 2022. At this point I had more time to look into other Universities, this led me to find different courses that i preferred. I found out I could withdraw my current deferred application for 2022 entry so I could reapply in the next cycle. But now im wondering does this mean I have to wait for 2023 entry or will i still be able to (re)apply for 2022 since my first entry cycle was 2021 but deferred for 2022. I dont know if this all makes sense but I can answer questions
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Elouise20
I was in sixth form from 2019 to 2021 summer. I had planned to go to uni as normal in September of 2021 but instead I deferred my university option to 2022. At this point I had more time to look into other Universities, this led me to find different courses that i preferred. I found out I could withdraw my current deferred application for 2022 entry so I could reapply in the next cycle. But now im wondering does this mean I have to wait for 2023 entry or will i still be able to (re)apply for 2022 since my first entry cycle was 2021 but deferred for 2022. I dont know if this all makes sense but I can answer questions

If you apply now you’ll be applying to 5 choices for entry in 2022 (unless you choose to apply for deferred entry in 2023)
Reply 2
Original post by PQ
If you apply now you’ll be applying to 5 choices for entry in 2022 (unless you choose to apply for deferred entry in 2023)

Thanks, this is weight off my shoulders lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending