The Student Room Group

Uni of Exeter or Bath

I cannot decide whether I like Bath or Exeter university more, which one is better and why? (pros and cons?)
I don't go to either of them but Bath sounds really good
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by summerbirdreads
I don't go to either of them but Bath sounds really good

what makes you say that??
Original post by hollybee418
what makes you say that??

I really like the course structure there for the course I looked into and they have lots of options
Bath is more rural and is up a hill. It is based in a historical town which is known for its Roman baths. On campus, there is a lot of greenery with trees and a lake. It is also a very sporty university - think Loughborough but in the South.
Exeter has green areas but is more city-based. There isn't much diversity there though, the student body is mostly white and middle/upper-class.
Both have very good reputations, so you won't be disadvantaged if you choose one over the other.
Original post by rosy_posy
Bath is more rural and is up a hill. It is based in a historical town which is known for its Roman baths. On campus, there is a lot of greenery with trees and a lake. It is also a very sporty university - think Loughborough but in the South.
Exeter has green areas but is more city-based. There isn't much diversity there though, the student body is mostly white and middle/upper-class.
Both have very good reputations, so you won't be disadvantaged if you choose one over the other.

Bath is no more diverse!
I cannot decide whether I like Bath or Exeter university more, which one is better and why? (pros and cons?)

Both are lovely - Bath is a smaller city - which course suits you better?

I think Exeter's choice of accommodation is better.
Reply 7
Original post by Muttley79
Both are lovely - Bath is a smaller city - which course suits you better?

I think Exeter's choice of accommodation is better.

both courses are great, that's the problem I can't decide
I live only 15 minutes away from Bath (I live in a small village) so I went there a lot. I don't know much about the uni (I know it has a really good reputation) but the city is so beautiful. It's my favorite alongside Oxford but I think that's just because I really like historic buildings. Some streets and roads in Bath are on a slope(?) if that makes sense so I get scared whenever driving up/down it (feels like I'm gonna fall off). But that means that you can travel up it and overlook the area. There's a lot of 'green spaces' but yeah it is a smaller city. Sorry this probably wasn't helpful lol.
Which course are you studying?
Bath is no more diverse!

I didn't think it was, but I didn't know for sure so didn't say.
both courses are great, that's the problem I can't decide

Exeter has the nicer campus - here's a photo taken inside one of the student buildings.

P1000431.JPG
Exeter has the nicer campus - here's a photo taken inside one of the student buildings.

P1000431.JPG

Are those trees fake? It looks like you're outside but inside at the same time lol
Original post by heart2you
Are those trees fake? It looks like you're outside but inside at the same time lol

I was on a teacher's tour so didn't examine them ...
Looks like a municipal bus station.
Degree subject?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending