The Student Room Group

Cheating

Would you forgive a silly mistake of cheating at the very start of the relationship or not
Cheating is a huge mistake at any point in a relationship.
Reply 2
Original post by rosy_posy
Cheating is a huge mistake at any point in a relationship.

Would it be over ?
Nah not acceptable, dump straightaway
Original post by Anonymous
Would it be over ?

There are some people who forgive it and stay with the other person, but generally people break up with the cheater as it shows they weren't committed to the relationship because they cheated.
Would you forgive a silly mistake of cheating at the very start of the relationship or not

It’s not a silly mistake it’s a big onee

I’d personally say Adios Habibtii :wavey:
But ig it’s up 2 u tbh
once a cheater always a cheater
Original post by lunariumxo
once a cheater always a cheater

Agree!

And speaking from experience 🥲
Original post by Pizza_Aliza
Agree!

And speaking from experience 🥲

literallyyyy my friend was having an affair with someone elses boyfriend and then when they got together he cheated on her. so if he cheats on someone with you he will cheat on you too :frown:
Original post by lunariumxo
literallyyyy my friend was having an affair with someone elses boyfriend and then when they got together he cheated on her. so if he cheats on someone with you he will cheat on you too :frown:

True true 😅
no
This feels like someone trying to rationalise that they cheated at the start of their relationship 🤔
This feels like someone trying to rationalise that they cheated at the start of their relationship 🤔

Well actually I was the one who was cheated on so got that one wrong 😂
Well actually I was the one who was cheated on so got that one wrong 😂

Damn I take it back then, I’m sorry that happened to you honey. In truth, I wouldn’t forgive it
It isn’t a good sign if the person can’t even stay faithful for a few weeks or months.
(edited 2 years ago)
Damn I take it back then, I’m sorry that happened to you honey. In truth, I wouldn’t forgive it

You wasn’t to know, I didn’t word the first post very well. Thank you
Nope, cheating is a dealbreaker.

You could try to look past it but any small inconsistency in speech or actions etc will send your thoughts into a spin.

lol no

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending