The Student Room Group

say happy birthday?

So me and this guy have known eachother a month or a little over. We spoke every single day and he called me everyday before we slept together after we slept together it’s not been speaking everyday.

Anyways, we met 3 times on the weekend ( in which he would plan as he’s free then) after the 3rd time he hasn’t said to meet him and it’s been almost 2 weekends. I called him last weekend and said you’ve been acting distant he said no he’s just been busy so we’ve been talking since then but then we stopped on Tuesday. Last thing I said was call me later after work(. Because days before we kept missing each others calls ) he said alright babe with the kiss face and then since then I haven’t gotten a call.

His birthday is this weekend. Do I say happy birthday or no?
I was in a similar situation once, I think you should because he’ll see that you care and might actually grow closer to you, once he sees that you actually remember these details about him.
Yes it's literally not deep
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
I was in a similar situation once, I think you should because he’ll see that you care and might actually grow closer to you, once he sees that you actually remember these details about him.

Okay. Should I just say ‘happy birthday’ or ‘happy birthday babe with a heart’ because we speak lovey to eachorher. Even if he’s ghosted me.
Reply 4
Original post by Htx_x346
Yes it's literally not deep

Okay. Should I just say ‘happy birthday’ or ‘happy birthday babe with a heart’ because we speak lovey to eachorher. Even if he’s ghosted me.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending