The Student Room Group

Boys crying?

So boys if your aged like 14-18 would/have/if you cry if you fell off a bike or got badly hurt in some way just curious?
Reply 1
Depends on how badly. Just falling off a bike is kind of pathetic, male or female. Breaking a bone or something on the other hand is worth tears.
Original post by Foxehh
Depends on how badly. Just falling off a bike is kind of pathetic, male or female. Breaking a bone or something on the other hand is worth tears.

Dose everyone cry from a broken bone? Or does it depend on what bone?
Reply 3
Original post by Kaylinsmith123

Not everyone. Ive broken three bones and cried all three times ( am female ). I saw a guy get his finger smashed in though pretty badly which he later found out was fractured and he didnt shed a tear. Really depends on the person and how sensitive the area is.
Reply 4
So boys if your aged like 14-18 would/have/if you cry if you fell off a bike or got badly hurt in some way just curious?

I wouldn't cry if i fell of a bike, but if it was badly injured probably would if i ain't dying in agony

I broke my arm didn’t even notice until someone pointed it out then I got a tad nauseous but I didn’t cry
What if you got kicked there now HARRRRD or what if you got kicked there when you were in that age range
Reply 7
What if you got kicked there now HARRRRD or what if you got kicked there when you were in that age range

So what made you cry OP

you simply wouldn't be judged if you're crying for a broken bone. you wouldn't be judged either if you are crying from depression or something. but if its just a little bump/scratch and you're crying like you did when you were a 5 year old then it is kinda pathetic, sorry

No I once fractured my arm in school and just continued doing my thing even tho it really hurt (obv didnt know it was fractured till later), I also once got tackled while playing football and couldnt walk for a bit and had to do physiotherapy and stop sports for weeks but still didnt cry.

it's just I don't see the point of crying like it just makes matters worse if anything
(edited 2 years ago)
My 5 year old son smashed his arm and needed plates and pins. He only cried when they said that they'd have to cut his favourite sweat shirt to get it off him!! ( which they didn't as he did a wriggly worm act and took it off himself!, leaving me really embarrassed as it was a supermarket special rather than a designer label and really nothing worth permanently damaging an arm over, although my son apparently thought otherwise!)
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest