The Student Room Group

Medicine in Medical University Pleven

Hello.I am applying for Medicine at MU Pleven on February 2022 was wondering if anyone is planning to go there too?
(edited 2 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Muniirani
Hello.I am applying for Medicine at MU Pleven on February 2022 was wondering if anyone is planning to go there too?

Hello, I just submitted my application for 2022 Feb. Today is the last day i believe for submitting application online.
Hey, I am applying for Pleven too :smile:
Hey guys I’m also applying for February 2022.I wantes to ask have you passed the entrance exam…
If yes than did you find it hard?
Reply 4
Hello, no I will the entrence exam 18. nov. I don’t think it hard. I am just bit nervous😅
Reply 5
Original post by teabiscuits

Yes😊 did you aply through agency?
Reply 6
Hi I have my entrance exam for Pleven on the 21st october. Medical doorway is my agency and Im from the UK. Any tips for the entrance exam?
Reply 7
Hello, no I will the entrence exam 18. nov. I don’t think it hard. I am just bit nervous😅

How did the exam go? Was it similar to the sample papers from the pleven website?
Reply 8

hi i was planning on studying medicine abroad. what made you want to apply to Pleven and what was the process like
Reply 9
Original post by teabiscuits

hi i just finished my A-levels and was also planning on applying abroad. Are you applying through an agency
How was it for you? Even my agency is medical doorway. I had my exam today.

Meeee
Original post by HavefaithinGod

The exams were really good however the BigBlueButton platform they use is shambolic. Terrible servers.
I've had to contact the admissions team to resolve an issue where my biology exam was cancelled due to server connection issues not displaying my webcam over an hour into the session (not an issue on my end but the servers). 15 minutes into the Bio exam I was told to cancel and contact admissions.
The entire session was kicked out due to server disruption in between the 2 exams also. Multiple people had similar issues today.
such a shame.

Did medical doorway legalise and translate your documents into Bulgarian?
Original post by Alyyy100
The exams were really good however the BigBlueButton platform they use is shambolic. Terrible servers.
I've had to contact the admissions team to resolve an issue where my biology exam was cancelled due to server connection issues not displaying my webcam over an hour into the session (not an issue on my end but the servers). 15 minutes into the Bio exam I was told to cancel and contact admissions.
The entire session was kicked out due to server disruption in between the 2 exams also. Multiple people had similar issues today.
such a shame.

yeah there were issues in between. :/
Original post by Alyyy100
Did medical doorway legalise and translate your documents into Bulgarian?

I'm waiting for my fitness note from the GP. After that they'll send it to Bulgaria to get it legalized and translated. WBY??

i am thinking of applying there as well but i don't know what the better option will be to apply. Did you use an agency or did you apply without

hey i am also planning on applying for studying abroad but i don't know much about it? should i contact an agency or should i try another way?
I'm waiting for my fitness note from the GP. After that they'll send it to Bulgaria to get it legalized and translated. WBY??

Received confirmation email that i passed the entry exams :smile:.
Also waiting on my GP letter
Original post by saifkiddan
hey i am also planning on applying for studying abroad but i don't know much about it? should i contact an agency or should i try another way?

medical doorway are pretty solid to use as an agency. I believe they have close ties to MU Plevin too

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending