The Student Room Group

Congratulations to Oxford Mum !! it is NOT her Birthday !!

:desu::pirateprincess::desu:

THIRTY TODAY

:girl: :girl::girl::rave::girl::girl::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::girl::girl::badger::crown::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::lazy::nyan::badger::bear:

Oxford Mum has joined the Super Elite at the summit of Success Mountain !!

We need more cunning linguists up here at the Peak.

Willkommen auf dem Gipfel des Erfolgsberg
Ochsenfurt Mutti !!

[scrollr] :dancing2: [/scrollr]
Please join me in congratulating her on achieving 12 Gems!! it only took slightly over 3 and 1/2 years !!

Oxford Mum is the BFF of @harrysbar who has recently been elevated also
She is a Taurus
:yep:
tourus.png

OM has written the book on Oxford Admissions

and,
the Oxford Student Experience.
:danceboy: [scrollr] :woo:Well Played Ma'am !! :woo: [/scrollr]

[scroll]@Oxford Mum[/scroll]*
[scrollr]@harrysbar[/scrollr]* [scroll]@Foxehh[/scroll]* [scrollr]@Diddydec[/scrollr]* [scroll]@Londonmyst[/scroll]* [scrollr]@DrawTheLine[/scrollr]* [scrollr]@QE2[/scrollr]* [scroll]@Andrew97[/scroll]* [scrollr]@Angryjellofish[/scrollr]* [scroll][/scroll]* [scrollr]@Sir Cumference[/scrollr]* [scroll]@gjd800[/scroll]* [scrollr]@FullofSurprises[/scrollr]* [scroll]@The Lonely Goatherd[/scroll]* [scrollr]@04MR17[/scrollr]* [scroll]@Plantagenet Crown[/scroll]* [scrollr]@Reality Check[/scrollr]* [scroll]@Cheeseisveg [/scroll]* [scrollr] @Drewski[/scrollr]* [scroll]@Sulfolobus[/scroll]* [scrollr]@Rum Ham[/scrollr]* [scroll]@CoolCavy[/scroll]* [scrollr]@Doonesbury[/scrollr]* [scroll]@WoodyMKC [/scroll]* [scrollr]:girl: :girl:[/scrollr]* [scroll]@Paracosm [/scroll]* [scrollr]@UWS [/scrollr][scroll]@SeanFM[/scroll] * [scrollr]@Yoohoo[/scrollr]

it couldn't have happened to a nicer Lady

:rave:

Spoiler

[scrollr]Hurry up It Could Be You[/scrollr]

(edited 2 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I honestly can't think of anyone who has worked harder and more selflessly than @Oxford Mum. I know how much she cares about prospective applicants to Oxford, and young people in general, and she works tirelessly to make sure people have access to correct, up-to-date and relevant information to allow them to make an informed choice: information which they might well not be able to access elsewhere.

Many congratulation, OM - you deserve it :heart:
Congrats OM! :woo:

I hope your keeping well.
Congrats! :woo:
From Union Jack Wearing Bulldog and all the pet humans. :party2:
BBH.jpg
congrats!! :biggrin:
Huge huge congrats to you, Ox Mum! So well deserved :yep: :woo: :awesome:
Reply 6
tibetflags333new.jpg
Reply 7
the Pun Community is thrilled on your behalf Oxford Mum !! :congrats:

Spoiler

Very well deserved and agree with RC, well done OM :hugs:
IM SO HAPPY that one of my children (tht I actually like) has GOTTEN ONTO SUCCESS MOUNTAIN now as your mother I expect to be put on their next:colonhash:
Original post by the bear
:desu::pirateprincess::desu:

THIRTY TODAY

:girl: :girl::girl::rave::girl::girl::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::girl::girl::badger::crown::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::lazy::nyan::badger::bear:

Oxford Mum has joined the Super Elite at the summit of Success Mountain !!

We need more cunning linguists up here at the Peak.

Willkommen auf dem Gipfel des Erfolgsberg
Ochsenfurt Mutti !!

[scrollr] :dancing2: [/scrollr]
Please join me in congratulating her on achieving 12 Gems!! it only took slightly over 3 and 1/2 years !!

Oxford Mum is the BFF of @harrysbar who has recently been elevated also
She is a Taurus
:yep:
tourus.png

OM has written the book on Oxford Admissions

and,
the Oxford Student Experience.
:danceboy: [scrollr] :woo:Well Played Ma'am !! :woo: [/scrollr]

[scroll]@Oxford Mum[/scroll]*
[scrollr]@harrysbar[/scrollr]* [scroll]@Foxehh[/scroll]* [scrollr]@Diddydec[/scrollr]* [scroll]@Londonmyst[/scroll]* [scrollr]@DrawTheLine[/scrollr]* [scrollr]@QE2[/scrollr]* [scroll]@Andrew97[/scroll]* [scrollr]@Angryjellofish[/scrollr]* [scroll]@écolier[/scroll]* [scrollr]@Sir Cumference[/scrollr]* [scroll]@gjd800[/scroll]* [scrollr]@FullofSurprises[/scrollr]* [scroll]@The Lonely Goatherd[/scroll]* [scrollr]@04MR17[/scrollr]* [scroll]@Plantagenet Crown[/scroll]* [scrollr]@Reality Check[/scrollr]* [scroll]@Cheeseisveg [/scroll]* [scrollr] @Drewski[/scrollr]* [scroll]@Sulfolobus[/scroll]* [scrollr]@Rum Ham[/scrollr]* [scroll]@CoolCavy[/scroll]* [scrollr]@Doonesbury[/scrollr]* [scroll]@WoodyMKC [/scroll]* [scrollr]:girl:@serah.exe :girl:[/scrollr]* [scroll]@Paracosm [/scroll]* [scrollr]@UWS [/scrollr][scroll]@SeanFM[/scroll] * [scrollr]@Yoohoo[/scrollr]

it couldn't have happened to a nicer Lady

:rave:

Spoiler

[scrollr]Hurry up It Could Be You[/scrollr]

@the bear I couldn't think of a better intro. What a delightful gentlebear you are!
Original post by Reality Check
I honestly can't think of anyone who has worked harder and more selflessly than @Oxford Mum. I know how much she cares about prospective applicants to Oxford, and young people in general, and she works tirelessly to make sure people have access to correct, up-to-date and relevant information to allow them to make an informed choice: information which they might well not be able to access elsewhere.

Many congratulation, OM - you deserve it :heart:

And this is why I am proud to call you my (virtual) friend ... :heart:

It's so, so true that I love the students with all my heart. Love to you all, guys!
I am so privileged to have you on what I call my "ticker tape parade" . We are both joint member of the year, and yet today I was worried as to where you were. Please don't stay away from TSR too long, and I hope that you are well and happy.

Warmest best wishes to a fantastic TSR contributor, whom I miss so much...
Original post by mnot
Congrats OM! :woo:

I hope your keeping well.

Ah, another very dear friend. Always so great to hear from you. Have a wonderful day!
Original post by londonmyst
Congrats! :woo:
From Union Jack Wearing Bulldog and all the pet humans. :party2:
BBH.jpg

How did the dear bulldog know what my fave sweets were, lol? You must be psychic! Love from one agony aunt to another xxx

Pink Woshette sends her love to bulldog, and she has just blown him a kiss.
The minibar up here is stocked with babycham OM, not to mention pringles and chocolate! It's so great that you have reached the top of Success Mountain and very well deserved :knuddel:

Edited now I have seen your post above to say pringles, chocolate and Haribo!!
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by 1secondsofvamps
congrats!! :biggrin:

Thanks! It has been lovely meeting you on various threads recently. I'm sure we will bump into each other again.
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Huge huge congrats to you, Ox Mum! So well deserved :yep: :woo: :awesome:

Wonderful TLG! Knew I would have the privilege to hear from you today!

Love and hugs to you and all your lovely cuddly friends
Congratulations! 🥳

Quick Reply

Latest