The Student Room Group

ronaldo = G.O.A.T

let the debate begin

Scroll to see replies

As far as skill go, I would genuinely rank Neymar above both Ronaldo and Messi

If you don’t believe me, just go and watch Neymar’s highlights. He’s heavily underrated, imo.
I'm pretty sure that he's a human, not a goat
Original post by CaptainDuckie
As far as skill go, I would genuinely rank Neymar above both Ronaldo and Messi

If you don’t believe me, just go and watch Neymar’s highlights. He’s heavily underrated, imo.

Well then if we'll talk about skill let's throw in Ronaldinho he's the real brazillian flair imo
Original post by the_pharaoh
Well then if we'll talk about skill let's throw in Ronaldinho he's the real brazillian flair imo

You know what?

Ight, Ronaldinho is better than all of them at skill. But Neymar, in my opinion, is better than both Messi and Ronaldo at skill.
You know what?

Ight, Ronaldinho is better than all of them at skill. But Neymar, in my opinion, is better than both Messi and Ronaldo at skill.

Well unfortunately for neymar greatness isnt measured by skill
Well unfortunately for neymar greatness isnt measured by skill

What would you say greatness is measured by?
What would you say greatness is measured by?

well for starters you got balon dors (even tho sometimes they are rigged), goal contributions, titles won, if the goals scored are actually good and not just like pens for example, also the league u play lowkey has an effect

plus it's fairly obvious when a player is great for example right now it's obvious that mo salah is the best player in the world no question just like how it was obvious that in 2015 messi was the best for example
61BF49E1-F5FB-44C9-BE2A-1E54622A7347.jpeg
well for starters you got balon dors (even tho sometimes they are rigged), goal contributions, titles won, if the goals scored are actually good and not just like pens for example, also the league u play lowkey has an effect

plus it's fairly obvious when a player is great for example right now it's obvious that mo salah is the best player in the world no question just like how it was obvious that in 2015 messi was the best for example

I’d agree with ballon D’or, and stuff. But I feel like we all have definitions of what makes someone great.

So you would rank Neymar as great when it comes to skill?
I’d agree with ballon D’or, and stuff. But I feel like we all have definitions of what makes someone great.

So you would rank Neymar as great when it comes to skill?

Ye when it comes to flair sure

But I don't think he even ranks among the top 10 ever maybe not even 20 maybe not even 30 I'd have to actually think about it and listthe players above him
Ye when it comes to flair sure

But I don't think he even ranks among the top 10 ever maybe not even 20 maybe not even 30 I'd have to actually think about it and listthe players above him

List who you think is 10 top in skill
Original post by Garry121
let the debate begin

I moved the thread from Sport to Football! :smile:

Are you talking about the Portuguese or Brazilian Ronaldo?
Reply 13
Original post by Kallisto
I moved the thread from Sport to Football! :smile:

Are you talking about the Portuguese or Brazilian Ronaldo?

legends will always be legends you cant compare legends to current players once the current players retire and become legends then you can compare according to the stats . so i was talking about cristiano ronaldo compared to all current players
legends will always be legends you cant compare legends to current players once the current players retire and become legends then you can compare according to the stats . so i was talking about cristiano ronaldo compared to all current players

Christiano is a remarkable fascination and phenomenon by his own. 36 years and still world class, I respect his performance season by season.

The other Ronaldo was at the same level with Christiano at his prime.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 15
Christiano is a remarkable and fascination phenomenon by his own. 36 years and still world class, I respect his performance season by season.

once cristiano retires he will be the best legend hes broke if not all most of the records in the book hes achieved everything
once cristiano retires he will be the best legend hes broke if not all most of the records in the book hes achieved everything

And no one doubts, me included, that another footballer will ever break his records, not even Messi.
Christiano is a remarkable and fascination phenomenon by his own. 36 years and still world class, I respect his performance season by season.

I agree cristiano is on another level
Original post by Chrisericson
I agree cristiano is on another level

If that goes on with him at this level, he won't retire before the age at 40.
If that goes on with him at this level, he won't retire before the age at 40.

Sorry wdym

Quick Reply