The Student Room Group

i miss him a lot

i really miss him. and i just wanna kiss one more time. i want to hug him and feel his arms around me - i wanna feel safe with him one more time. and i just wish he cared as much as i do, and i wish he fought harder. i just want to feel his lips on mine, and kiss him for ages. i don't want to let go of him.
Reply 1
that's rough buddy
If you can, go tell him. Tell him or it will be the biggest regret you'll ever have. You can't force someone to love you the way you want but if he loved you the way you wanted to be loved, go and tell him.

I wish I could tell the guy I love how much I love him. I don't usually love people but when he left for good, my heart has never really been the same.
run to him and tell him how you feel. Maybe there is still a chance you could get back together.
What stops you from getting back?
Original post by Anonymous
If you can, go tell him. Tell him or it will be the biggest regret you'll ever have. You can't force someone to love you the way you want but if he loved you the way you wanted to be loved, go and tell him.

I wish I could tell the guy I love how much I love him. I don't usually love people but when he left for good, my heart has never really been the same.

Original post by mike23mike
run to him and tell him how you feel. Maybe there is still a chance you could get back together.

We actually don’t know the full context, and if it was an hypothetical where this guy who’s she’s on about was abusive, or if she was abusive, it wouldn’t be very smart to give someone advice to run back to someone that’s toxic. Would it?
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by CaptainDuckie
We actually don’t know the full context, and if it was an hypothetical where this guy who’s she’s on about was abusive, or if she was abusive, it wouldn’t be very smart to give someone advice to run back to someone that’s toxic. Would it?

he's a good guy. and we never dated, but we were in some sort of relationship - we just never put a label on it.

Original post by Audrieee
What stops you from getting back?

My mother. she's confiscated my phone, just bc she found out i was dirty talking with him, and that i kissed him. i'm not even allowed to see my girl friends outside of school, let alone see the boy.
Reply 7
he's a good guy. and we never dated, but we were in some sort of relationship - we just never put a label on it.

My mother. she's confiscated my phone, just bc she found out i was dirty talking with him, and that i kissed him. i'm not even allowed to see my girl friends outside of school, let alone see the boy.

And how old are you both? What makes him a 'good guy' if he talks dirty to a schoolgirl, but doesn't really care that much about you?

Sounds like you are too young to be involved with anyone, and need to concentrate on your studies.
i really miss him. and i just wanna kiss one more time. i want to hug him and feel his arms around me - i wanna feel safe with him one more time. and i just wish he cared as much as i do, and i wish he fought harder. i just want to feel his lips on mine, and kiss him for ages. i don't want to let go of him.

This just sounds like a schoolgirl crush and nothing really happened. I got involved with plenty of guys like that at 15.

School work is much more important right now. Don't let him distract you from your studies.

GCSE/A level qualifications are forever, but he's just experimenting at growing up and isn't worth it.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 9
Original post by Surnia
And how old are you both? What makes him a 'good guy' if he talks dirty to a schoolgirl, but doesn't really care that much about you?

Sounds like you are too young to be involved with anyone, and need to concentrate on your studies.

we're both 15, but he honestly is a really nice guy. my sister's at uni and even she thinks he's decent. i am a high level student, and i think i can separate my social away from my academic life, but it hurts not being able to see him, talk to him, just even know that he's doing okay.
Reply 10
we're both 15, but he honestly is a really nice guy. my sister's at uni and even she thinks he's decent. i am a high level student, and i think i can separate my social away from my academic life, but it hurts not being able to see him, talk to him, just even know that he's doing okay.

Don't you see him at school, anyway?

Not that you've said anything that makes him sound like someone that's fun or pleasant to be hanging around with, even as a friend. Move on.
Original post by Surnia
Don't you see him at school, anyway?

Not that you've said anything that makes him sound like someone that's fun or pleasant to be hanging around with, even as a friend. Move on.

i go to an all girl's school. i know him from outside
Reply 12
i go to an all girl's school. i know him from outside

OK, but advice still stands; move on. Shows off + talks dirty + doesn't care = bad choice.
Reply 13
Don't waste your time and energy on boys at 15. Take it from me....not worth it.

Plenty of years left to waste time on this later.
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending