The Student Room Group

I think a breakdown guy took pictures of me?

I was showing my friend a car my cousin bought, the battery went flat and RAC had to come. When it was done I saw him with his phone and he was definitely taking pictures of the car, I think me and my friend were in it. I don't know why he was taking pictures and he didn't ask. Shall I get my cousin to report it? I didn't want any pictures taken of me and I was just thinking wtf
They possibly take a photo for their records to show the condition/details of the car. I take photos of my jobs all the time, both for reference and to prove I did them.
Reply 2
Original post by StriderHort
They possibly take a photo for their records to show the condition/details of the car. I take photos of my jobs all the time, both for reference and to prove I did them.

I thought they would just fit the new battery then go and could have just took pictures of the new battery and maybe the old one in the car then had a checklist on the cars condition.
Original post by Anonymous
I thought they would just fit the new battery then go and could have just took pictures of the new battery and maybe the old one in the car then had a checklist on the cars condition.

The photo is possibly more for liability purposes, so there is no dispute as to the cars condition both when they arrive and when they leave.

Either that or they felt you and your friend appeared suspicious. it wasn't your car after all and presumably not your RAC account.
Reply 4
Original post by StriderHort
The photo is possibly more for liability purposes, so there is no dispute as to the cars condition both when they arrive and when they leave.

Either that or they felt you and your friend appeared suspicious. it wasn't your car after all and presumably not your RAC account.

Yh
Do you suffer from anxiety?
Reply 6
Original post by YaliaV123
Do you suffer from anxiety?

I'm not diagnosed but I might

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending