The Student Room Group

For those who've done BMAT early...

Well done! your journey is finally over, and you can take a breather now.

I'm sure it's gone fantastically, you can relax now!

thats all i had to say
Reply 1
I have a friend who couldnt do 3rd november, so they did it today. so others who couldnt have done it 3rd prob did it today too.
Original post by 2026_helia
I have a friend who couldnt do 3rd november, so they did it today. so others who couldnt have done it 3rd prob did it today too.

Did it early? Is that possible? I thought everyone have to sit the exam in 1 sitting on that day (the 3rd) but with different time zones?
Well, the journey is very far from over, there's still the interviews, waiting on offer decisions and working towards your actual qualifications. Don't let your guard down too low.
Original post by Mesopotamian.
Well, the journey is very far from over, there's still the interviews, waiting on offer decisions and working towards your actual qualifications. Don't let your guard down too low.

💯% 👍🏻
My fear is.. from last year, there were leaks about people cheating, idk how? but hopefully CAAT are able to control many candidates to take their test at school on those strict timing zones. S1 was dramatically high! Leakes on phone calculators when doing the exam at home ..? God, I'm scared.. But your right, who knows and don't let your guard down! Thanks guys 😊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending