The Student Room Group

Who is the most spoiled adult you know?

I don't know whether I'd call her spoiled but she is 'privileged' as spoiled implies a bad attitude.

I matched up and went on a date with a girl on Tinder last week who has never worked a day in her life. Despite being intelligent, she failed her secondary school exams because she was too busy partying. She repeated again but got addicted to drugs and dropped out. She only passed her exams and got into college this year while her friends who are the same age as her are already working.

I have to admit though, she is really posh and hot...lol. So that sort of makes up for it. And she's surprisingly down-to-earth unlike many other over-privileged people.
Classic, guys judging girls from 'posh' families as a waste of time after having the hots for them, out of their own insecurity.
Reply 2
Original post by hijackedbrother
I don't know whether I'd call her spoiled but she is 'privileged' as spoiled implies a bad attitude.

I matched up and went on a date with a girl on Tinder last week who has never worked a day in her life. Despite being intelligent, she failed her secondary school exams because she was too busy partying. She repeated again but got addicted to drugs and dropped out. She only passed her exams and got into college this year while her friends who are the same age as her are already working.

I have to admit though, she is really posh and hot...lol. So that sort of makes up for it. And she's surprisingly down-to-earth unlike many other over-privileged people.

Me, I get so much pussy, your mum’s, your sister's, I'm spoilt for choice
Reply 3
Original post by xxx0xxxo
Classic, guys judging girls from 'posh' families as a waste of time after having the hots for them, out of their own insecurity.

He’s not entirely wrong though, the upper middle class and private school boffins do love their drugs.

Where's his insecurity exactly? He's just saying that it turned out she was a drug addict who didn't even complete her GCSEs until years later he also indicates that he's still interested.
(edited 2 years ago)
Rather than focusing on her past, why not put more emphasis on how she's overcome her drug addiction and is looking to better herself by attending college? She's made some bad decisions but clearly she's moved past that and is on a much better path now. Judge her for the person she is now rather than who she was years ago before you even knew her.
It was all fine until his last few lines. I’ve seen this many times in guys that think a girls sexual worth ‘makes up’ or makes tolerable the fact that he otherwise doesn’t even like or respect her. Usually the ones who go for ‘posh girls’ are not from similar family backgrounds and think it’s a fun conquest for a minute. I could be wrong but this is my impression based on experience.
Reply 7
It was all fine until his last few lines. I’ve seen this many times in guys that think a girls sexual worth ‘makes up’ or makes tolerable the fact that he otherwise doesn’t even like or respect her. Usually the ones who go for ‘posh girls’ are not from similar family backgrounds and think it’s a fun conquest for a minute. I could be wrong but this is my impression based on experience.

You’re just putting things in his mouth at this point
:colonhash:
I was gon say that !
:rolleyes:

Quick Reply

Latest