The Student Room Group

You already know who it is- GETTING MORE 9S THAN GUCCI BAGZ-nikki's gyg 2021-2022

Scroll to see replies

Original post by nikkiblonsky
23/10/21 9:36pm

FIRST OFFICIAL POST CHECK! :chaplin:

-So the plan for tommorow is to revise for my science mocks and im mainly going to go through biology and then do practice questions , my teacher also set a bio paper so im hoping to to do that as well, I might cover another science if I have the time (probably chem)

and then after after thats done ill get started on revising english , which will just be context essay plans a practice paper structures etc, oh also I need to revise french vocab at some point xdd.

*Upcoming events-*
-ITS MY FRIENDS BIRTHDAY SOON the theme is rose gold/white so looking forward to that
-school starts again on 1st of november(always great)
I have some mocks starting like bio is on the 7th and french is the 2nd week back so thats always nice

so thats the first update to start off this gyg besties , hopefully as I post more ill have more to say

tagz-

Spoiler

Well well well, what a pleasant surprise after coming on TSR in what feels like forever! Never thought I would see the day a GYG got made by Nikki, I guess the old dog can learn new tricks :tongue:. I guess I’ll have to see what will happen next

Spoiler

Original post by HaydenFordz
Well well well, what a pleasant surprise after coming on TSR in what feels like forever! Never thought I would see the day a GYG got made by Nikki, I guess the old dog can learn new tricks :tongue:. I guess I’ll have to see what will happen next

Spoiler

OLD DOG?? Ill pretend I didnt hear that

Spoiler

OLD DOG?? Ill pretend I didnt hear that

Spoiler

Yehhhhhh, just think about your absolute kweennous, hasn’t swayed once. Old dog :tongue:

Spoiler

Yehhhhhh, just think about your absolute kweennous, hasn’t swayed once. Old dog :tongue:

Spoiler

wow:mad:

Spoiler

wow:mad:

Spoiler

Hehe :u:

Spoiler

HEYY BESTIE im doing well thx hru??

ahh thats good! i'm doing some higher maths - which makes me want to kms it's THAT hard

hashtag preparing for mocks asf

Spoiler

nah for some reason i'm looking forward to a levels. you only have 3 subjects
Original post by harlz_chalamet
nah for some reason i'm looking forward to a levels. you only have 3 subjects

The three subjects you get a **** load of work for tho, for every hour they do in lesson for each subject, they want you to do 3 hours of work away from each lesson
ahh thats good! i'm doing some higher maths - which makes me want to kms it's THAT hard

I was doing biology and ive only done half of what I need to do but its ok lol
what's a GYG
Original post by thiccibprime
what's a GYG

Grow your grades

Do you mean ad maths? What topics are you on?

i think they mean higher gcse maths
i think they mean higher gcse maths

That stuffs easy, just wait till you get onto standard deviation, interpolation and binomial differentiation
That stuffs easy, just wait till you get onto standard deviation, interpolation and binomial differentiation

periodt

Spoiler

The three subjects you get a **** load of work for tho, for every hour they do in lesson for each subject, they want you to do 3 hours of work away from each lesson

WHAT !!!
bro which subjects are you doing??
and i'm here finding bloody gcses hard
I was doing biology and ive only done half of what I need to do but its ok lol

yassss go on broo.
which subjects you doing?

higher maths. i used to do further maths but i dropped out last week.
i am doing sine rule in class.
i have mocks in december so i'm doing some exam papers - hopefully that'll help me istg
19:52 24/10/2

So how did biology go?

-went okay, covered half of it and then got kinda stresses and got lazy lmao, I didnt do many practise questions but I SWEAR! I wil set a time to go through them and a practise paper lmao

tommorow im doing english so hopefully that goes a lil better lol

I also went out today and got some food so that was nice

I just need to keep telling myself that mocks (most) arent till late november so I should stop stressing

school starts next week!!!:eek:

tags-

Spoiler

WHAT !!!
bro which subjects are you doing??
and i'm here finding bloody gcses hard

maths chem and geo

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending