The Student Room Group

Dabs Q&A + Life Advice

So if you're an OG, you'll recognise me & see i've come back from the dead. If not, nice to meet ya !

Ask me anything.

Just to get the basic questions out of the way; I'm 24, female, got a degree in Criminology, soon to be starting a masters in Psychology.

Feel free to ask for advice or just vent about problems cos believe me, whatever it is, i can probably relate.
Reply 1
What inspired you to choose your undergraduate and postgraduate degrees?
Reply 2
Original post by gtty123
What inspired you to choose your undergraduate and postgraduate degrees?

Here's the truth. I initially got in to uni doing Biochemistry. Got bored and decided I wanted to transfer to psychology but they didn't have any spaces available so i done Criminology cos it was the next best thing. Now I know I deffo wanna do psychology, it's something I've always been good at. I'm hoping to eventually do a PhD in clinical psychology
Welcome back

How are you?
Reply 4
Original post by DabThruUni
Here's the truth. I initially got in to uni doing Biochemistry. Got bored and decided I wanted to transfer to psychology but they didn't have any spaces available so i done Criminology cos it was the next best thing. Now I know I deffo wanna do psychology, it's something I've always been good at. I'm hoping to eventually do a PhD in clinical psychology

Interesting. I hope it goes well for you.
Reply 5
Original post by 04MR17
Welcome back

How are you?

Yoooo finally someone i remember! I'm good wbu? What's new?
i've come back from the dead.

Could you teach me your ways :eek:
Feel free to ask for advice or just vent about problems cos believe me, whatever it is, i can probably relate.

Quite tempting but that would ruin the mood.

Any notable differences between biochemistry and criminology?
Reply 7
Original post by 0ptics
Could you teach me your ways :eek:

Quite tempting but that would ruin the mood.

Any notable differences between biochemistry and criminology?

I could teach you.. but i'd have to kill you :colone:

Nah go ahead & ask for advice/vent !

They are so fundamentally different in terms of the subjects themselves but that's pretty obvious. In terms of assignments, Criminology is more essay based and you can blag it at times. Biochemistry, completely opposite.
I could teach you.. but i'd have to kill you :colone:

I didn’t think about that…
That is the best wordplay I’ve seen on TSR.

They are so fundamentally different in terms of the subjects themselves but that's pretty obvious. In terms of assignments, Criminology is more essay based and you can blag it at times. Biochemistry, completely opposite.

Oh dear, both seems like hard work, which isn’t surprising considering this is happening at uni. Although I do suspect that you’ve surpassed the challenges based on your username
So if you're an OG, you'll recognise me & see i've come back from the dead. If not, nice to meet ya !

Ask me anything.

Just to get the basic questions out of the way; I'm 24, female, got a degree in Criminology, soon to be starting a masters in Psychology.

What's up you shmuck
Original post by 0ptics
I didn’t think about that…
That is the best wordplay I’ve seen on TSR.

Oh dear, both seems like hard work, which isn’t surprising considering this is happening at uni. Although I do suspect that you’ve surpassed the challenges based on your username

Ahhh well i've always said ALevels was a million times harder than uni tbh. And yeah i've surpassed some challeneges but we'l have to see about the masters!
Original post by Tired guy
What's up you shmuck

Hey what did i ever do to you

Quick Reply

Latest