The Student Room Group

GAMSAT 2023 still possible?

Hey Guys, I'm currently studying at swansea university and I'm in my 2nd year thinking of applying for Graduate Entry Medicine (GEM).

I'm just thinking, do I have to take the GAMSAT in september 2022? like is that the last date when I can actually take the GAMSAT before applying for GEM through UCAS? Because I've heard that apparently I could take the GAMSAT in september 2023 and still apply on the same year?

Source: https://www.medicmind.co.uk/medicine-ucas-guide/should-i-sit-the-gamsat/

"If you’re in your final year of university make sure you can balance a GAMSAT study schedule alongside your existing studies as securing that 2:1 degree classification is"

Thanks in advance
Thank you for you reply, and I do apologise, I haven't used the student room in a while.

So does that mean I can't take the GAMSAT in september 2023? because it mentioned final year for some reason
Reply 2
Original post by DerKrasseKerl
Hey Guys, I'm currently studying at swansea university and I'm in my 2nd year thinking of applying for Graduate Entry Medicine (GEM).

I'm just thinking, do I have to take the GAMSAT in september 2022? like is that the last date when I can actually take the GAMSAT before applying for GEM through UCAS? Because I've heard that apparently I could take the GAMSAT in september 2023 and still apply on the same year?

Source: https://www.medicmind.co.uk/medicine-ucas-guide/should-i-sit-the-gamsat/

"If you’re in your final year of university make sure you can balance a GAMSAT study schedule alongside your existing studies as securing that 2:1 degree classification is"

Thanks in advance

You can apply in the same year you sit the GAMSAT, but you would be applying for a place the following year, so a Sept 2023 GAMSAT would be to apply Oct 2023 for Sept 2024 entry.
How are they going to shortlist you in the 2022/23 UCAS cycle to start 2023 if you have not yet sat the admissions test?

Medicmind are telling you you have to balance studying for your degree and admissions tests, not that you can take it in your final year and still go to med school that September
Hello there, this may be a stupid question to ask but I was wondering what the exact address if of the test centre that is located in london for the GAMSAT march 2022 sitting.

Thanks in advance!
i think they reveal it only 2 weeks before the exam

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending