The Student Room Group

Downing College 2022 Applicants

Hi everyone! I'm applying for Medicine at Downing College for the year 2022. Hope to know more applicants! :>

Scroll to see replies

Hi again! I'm also applying to Downing for philosophy :00
Downing for English!!
Original post by z.cre
Hi everyone! I'm applying for Medicine at Downing College for the year 2022. Hope to know more applicants! :>

Me too :smile:
Original post by madeleinef
Downing for English!!

same!:smile:
Downing for law!
Hi, i’m Downing for Chem Eng via Nat Sci… has anyone received invite for interview yet?
Original post by molly0702
Hi, i’m Downing for Chem Eng via Nat Sci… has anyone received invite for interview yet?

No not yet, I'm not sure when they will send them out
Original post by Dlouglas543
No not yet, I'm not sure when they will send them out

Neither! Some colleges have posted the time frame that they will be inviting for interview, but couldn’t see anything for Downing other than 2 weeks before the interview date? Guess we will just wait and see :smile:
Original post by maddy1809
same!:smile:

How did you find the ELAT?
Downing for HSPS. Anyone heard about interviews yet? :smile:
downing law and feeling sick waiting for interview verdict…
How did you find the ELAT?

I found it okay - I was pleased there were more modern extracts on there compared to past papers, but I'm really bad at judging how tests go so I just try not to overthink it. wbu?
Reply 13
Applied to Downing for MML here

I saw someone on the general Cambridge thread got an interview for Archaeology so I think some departments are starting to send them out
Original post by phys_X_
Applied to Downing for MML here

I saw someone on the general Cambridge thread got an interview for Archaeology so I think some departments are starting to send them out

i saw that too, constantly refreshing my email since 🤣🤣
Reply 15
Original post by luketyler
i saw that too, constantly refreshing my email since 🤣🤣

Yeah I'm trying not to do that haha

I imagine that I'll have heard something by the end of next week so I'm just keeping my mind fixed on the 26th as like a definite date. If it comes sooner than that then it's just a nice surprise
Original post by maddy1809
I found it okay - I was pleased there were more modern extracts on there compared to past papers, but I'm really bad at judging how tests go so I just try not to overthink it. wbu?

I didn't get a chance to read through what I wrote so who the hell knows how it actually ended up! I am pretty scared now at the prospect of not getting an interview...also what are the chances of them letting both maddy's in?? lmaoooo
Original post by phys_X_
Yeah I'm trying not to do that haha

I imagine that I'll have heard something by the end of next week so I'm just keeping my mind fixed on the 26th as like a definite date. If it comes sooner than that then it's just a nice surprise

fair enough, do you have an at-interview assessment?
Reply 18
Original post by luketyler
fair enough, do you have an at-interview assessment?

Yeah, Law has one too right? We may end up finding out at similar times then
I didn't get a chance to read through what I wrote so who the hell knows how it actually ended up! I am pretty scared now at the prospect of not getting an interview...also what are the chances of them letting both maddy's in?? lmaoooo

haha true. yeah i'm worried about not getting an interview but I think Cambridge interview around 80% of people I saw somewhere and anyone with a realistic chance of getting an offer so i'm trying to stay positive but i just really want to find out now

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending