The Student Room Group

UCAT incident 2020

Hey,

I have been experiencing issues with Pearson Vue and UCAT.

An incident also occurred during my exam with my mouse, which I felt made me lose time during the exam. I, unfortunately, did not obtain an incident number at the time of the exam and opted to call UCAT instead (about an hour after my exam). Which was too late for them to add an annotation to my exam.

I was wondering if anyone else has experienced similar issues? Or if anyone was able to get an annotation on their exam without obtaining an Incident Number during their exam?
I would greatly appreciate any information anyone can offer me.

Just a word of warning to anyone taking the UCAT in 2022, if anything occurs during your test that you feel may have caused negative implications to your result, make sure you obtain an INCIDENT NUMBER before leaving the test site. It will save you an awful lot of phone calls and emailing after your test :smile:

Thanks you.
Original post by amsmalley
Hey,

I have been experiencing issues with Pearson Vue and UCAT.

An incident also occurred during my exam with my mouse, which I felt made me lose time during the exam. I, unfortunately, did not obtain an incident number at the time of the exam and opted to call UCAT instead (about an hour after my exam). Which was too late for them to add an annotation to my exam.

I was wondering if anyone else has experienced similar issues? Or if anyone was able to get an annotation on their exam without obtaining an Incident Number during their exam?
I would greatly appreciate any information anyone can offer me.

Just a word of warning to anyone taking the UCAT in 2022, if anything occurs during your test that you feel may have caused negative implications to your result, make sure you obtain an INCIDENT NUMBER before leaving the test site. It will save you an awful lot of phone calls and emailing after your test :smile:

Thanks you.

Maybe post this on the official UCAT thread so more people can see : )

You could maybe call up the universities and explain your situation to them and whether they have any advice on what to do.

I would say email Pearson/UCAT, even though you have already called them, so you have evidence of your conversation, in case you need to forward it to the universities.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 3
Thanks everyone.

Posted it on the UCAT thread now.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending