The Student Room Group

Sky's weekly challenges

WELCOME TO SKY'S WEEKLY CHALLENGES

So a lot of you have probably heard of Goldie's Weekend Challenges *if you haven't, where have you been??* and since my great friend @Wise Goldie has decided not to carry on with the challenges anymore due to stress, he has most kindly passed it on to me!! So from now on I'll be doing the challenges. There'll be a few changes since I want to make things a bit easier for my sake and the fact I have school to manage as well but it'll still be the same idea.

THE CHANGES
> The biggest change is that the challenges will last from Monday to Friday. This is so that as many people as possible can join in and that I don't feel rushed to finish it and announce the winners on top of my school work and homework.
> I'll be keeping the challenges to one thread to keep things more organised and easier to access. I'll tag you when there's a new challenge so you won't miss out!
> I won't be having a visible leader board since it'll take a lot to keep up with and I feel it can put people off of participating. There will still be a leader board and you can ask if you want to know your position! This means points are still available but it's more for fun and not winning.

THE RULES
> Every week there will be a new challenge which will either be a video, song or picture and you will have to pick something that fits the specifications e.g. best blue picture
> Only one entry per user and if you want to change your entry just tag me, let me know, then delete your old entry and post your new one!
> Please keep the thread focused on the challenges and try not to derail it too much if possible, thanks!

The first challenge will start next Monday so be prepared!

If you have been tagged and do not wish to be tagged in future challenges, please let me know. If you would like to be tagged in future challenges please let me know.

If you haven't been tagged but you would like to join a challenge that has already started, tag me, let me know then post your entry!

Any ideas for future challenges will be helpful so just pm me the ideas!

TAGS
@LovingLucy @Serene Dreams @Chopinnocturne31 @Bubbles_1234 @Moonlight Rain @Rufus The Red @5hyl33n @nnth @HaydenFordz @TheCFiles @londonmyst @Obolinda @XHannahR @Cheesecake04 @Mesopotamian. @Wired_1800 @nikkiblonsky @flaurie @heldbygrace @Icosagon @4D Chess @HumbleBee_x @IlikeDonerKebab @Foxehh @Nialler x @Flors @RazzzBerries @BadBComeToTheNiz @Wannabevetnurse @AestheticStudying @xsowmix @Laurence010401 @Rara345 @Oxford Mum @nm12345 @username54 @ReviseSleeping @Joleee @Chronoscope @ThatsAGoodOne349 @A_Human_Being @Bookworm88 @the_pharaoh @rosy_posy @Callicious @YaliaV123 @SuperiorPotato @Muttley79 @Hazelly @0ptics @Bexjw @ConfusedDemon @HELLLLPPP @brjf @markovchain17 @Flobro @04MR17 @Ax Sleepy @becausethenight @H4ttie03 @hxnnxh_13.11.06 @thrivingfrog @EmilytheDaisy @nathan1403
(edited 2 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hey yall

So a lot of you have probably heard of Goldie's Weekend Challenges *if you haven't, where have you been??* and since my great friend @Wise Goldie has decided not to carry on with the challenges anymore due to stress, he has most kindly passed it on to me!! So from now on I'll be doing the challenges. There'll be a few changes since I want to make things a bit easier for my sake and the fact I have school to manage as well but it'll still be the same idea.

THE CHANGES
> The biggest change is that the challenges will last from Monday to Friday. This is so that as many people as possible can join in and that I don't feel rushed to finish it and announce the winners on top of my school work and homework.
> I'll be keeping the challenges to one thread to keep things more organised and easier to access. I'll tag you when there's a new challenge so you won't miss out!
> I won't be having a visible leader board since it'll take a lot to keep up with and I feel it can put people off of participating. There will still be a leader board and you can ask if you want to know your position! This means points are still available but it's more for fun and not winning.

THE RULES
> Every week there will be a new challenge which will either be a video, song or picture and you will have to pick something that fits the specifications e.g. best blue picture
> Only one entry per user and if you want to change your entry just tag me, let me know, then delete your old entry and post your new one!
> Please keep the thread focused on the challenges and try not to derail it too much if possible, thanks!

If you have been tagged and do not wish to be tagged in future challenges, please let me know. If you would like to be tagged in future challenges please let me know.

If you haven't been tagged but you would like to join a challenge that has already started, tag me, let me know then post your entry!

TAGS
@LovingLucy @Son of the Sea @Serene Dreams @Chopinnocturne31 @Bubbles_1234 @Moonlight Rain @Rufus The Red @5hyl33n @nnth @HaydenFordz @TheCFiles @londonmyst @Obolinda @XHannahR @Cheesecake04 @Mesopotamian. @Wired_1800 @nikkiblonsky @CoochieMan @Agashii_ @flaurie @heldbygrace @Icosagon @4D Chess @HumbleBee_x @IlikeDonerKebab @Foxehh @Nialler x @Flors @RazzzBerries @BadBComeToTheNiz @Wannabevetnurse @AestheticStudying @xsowmix @Laurence010401 @Rara345 @Oxford Mum @nm12345 @username54 @ReviseSleeping @Joleee @Chronoscope @ThatsAGoodOne349 @A_Human_Being @Bookworm88 @the_pharaoh @rosy_posy @Callicious @YaliaV123 @SuperiorPotato @Muttley79 @Hazelly @0ptics @Bexjw @ConfusedDemon @HELLLLPPP @brjf @markovchain17 @Flobro @Alaska_Bear_25 @04MR17 @Ax Sleepy @becausethenight @H4ttie03 @ecolier @hxnnxh_13.11.06 @thrivingfrog

Cant wait :woo:
Original post by Bubbles_1234
Cant wait :woo:

yay! someones excited i panicked for a second. all those tags but no replies 😂

Haha I guess some people are busy atm 🤣

THE CHANGES

THE RULES

TAGS
@LovingLucy @Son of the Sea @Serene Dreams @Chopinnocturne31 @Bubbles_1234 @Moonlight Rain @Rufus The Red @5hyl33n @nnth @HaydenFordz @TheCFiles @londonmyst @Obolinda @XHannahR @Cheesecake04 @Mesopotamian. @Wired_1800 @nikkiblonsky @CoochieMan @Agashii_ @flaurie @heldbygrace @Icosagon @4D Chess @HumbleBee_x @IlikeDonerKebab @Foxehh @Nialler x @Flors @RazzzBerries @BadBComeToTheNiz @Wannabevetnurse @AestheticStudying @xsowmix @Laurence010401 @Rara345 @Oxford Mum @nm12345 @username54 @ReviseSleeping @Joleee @Chronoscope @ThatsAGoodOne349 @A_Human_Being @Bookworm88 @the_pharaoh @rosy_posy @Callicious @YaliaV123 @SuperiorPotato @Muttley79 @Hazelly @0ptics @Bexjw @ConfusedDemon @HELLLLPPP @brjf @markovchain17 @Flobro @Alaska_Bear_25 @04MR17 @Ax Sleepy @becausethenight @H4ttie03 @ecolier @hxnnxh_13.11.06 @thrivingfrog

thanks sky thats better than i ever did lol:biggrin:

im excited too dont worry sky when i first started i only got about 4 people do them

maybe tag some others that you know are online alot but arnt tagged now

i only tagged who i followed so you prob have friends on here that i not tagged okay
Haha I guess some people are busy atm 🤣

some
THERES LIKE 70 PPL THERE OMG

Thanks to the people who have already given me suggestions! These will help for any upcoming challenges
Can I be untagged please ☺️
Original post by Wise Goldie
thanks sky thats better than i ever did lol:biggrin:

im excited too dont worry sky when i first started i only got about 4 people do them

maybe tag some others that you know are online alot but arnt tagged now

i only tagged who i followed so you prob have friends on here that i not tagged okay

ahhaha i have a thing for making things look really neat and aestheticy :biggrin:

ooh yh i tagged 2 more lemme add more
some
THERES LIKE 70 PPL THERE OMG

Thanks to the people who have already given me suggestions! These will help for any upcoming challenges

Lmaoo dw 🤣
Original post by Son of the Sea
Can I be untagged please ☺️

yh ofc
youll be untagged from the main and any challenges
yh ofc
youll be untagged from the main and any challenges

mean sailor:biggrin:
yasssssssssssss
noice
Original post by nikkiblonsky
yasssssssssssss

nikkiiiiiiii

Original post by Icosagon
noice

pls your pfp gets me everytime

cant wait for monday guys, got an idea already!! :biggrin:
Original post by nikkiblonsky
yasssssssssssss

noice

thank you both sky needs people to help her cos i want this to go well lol
noice

Omg summerrrrrrrr
I haven't spoken to you in ages 😭

I thought we weren't allowed to reply unless we were doing a challenge :tongue:
Original post by Obolinda
I thought we weren't allowed to reply unless we were doing a challenge :tongue:

well you can now but i mean during the challenges. gotta know yall arent dead in a ditch🤠

jeez ive derailed my own thread what do i do *panic*
pls your pfp gets me everytime

cant wait for monday guys, got an idea already!! :biggrin:

:rofl:
Can't wait! :biggrin:

Omg summerrrrrrrr
I haven't spoken to you in ages 😭

Hey Bubbles! IKRRR
How are you?
:rofl:
Can't wait! :biggrin:

Hey Bubbles! IKRRR
How are you?

wooo

i feel like this is gonna turn into a gc soon ...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending