The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

is there anyone who already receive offer from ucl for the 2022 entry?

I sumbimitted my application several days ago and the status stays the unchanged. Some of my fellow friends who applied have already received a decision!! I know it's too early to be worried about but just can not help myself feeling anxious...
If someone came on this thread to tell you they'd got an offer, that wouldn't help your anxiety. As long as you've sent your application, you've done all that you can so just focus on your studies and the decision will come whenever it comes. It's tough to wait but you have to do it, good luck!
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
What courses did they apply? I'm waiting for response, too.
Reply 3
I’ve got two. Some will respond early whereas others will wait to be able to gain a full picture if all applicants
Reply 4
Original post by _Jonneh_
If someone came on this thread to tell you they'd got an offer, that wouldn't help your anxiety. As long as you've sent your application, you've done all that you can so just focus on your studies and the decithanksion will come whenever it comes. It's tough to wait but you have to do it, good luck!

Thanks! You're right :smile: It's just that I suspect the progress varies from department to department, because most offer holders I saw applied for programs like comparative literature things alike.
Reply 5
Original post by show some mercy
What courses did they apply? I'm waiting for response, too.

Comparative literautre, mpp, health policy etc.
Reply 6
Original post by Glaw1550
I’ve got two. Some will respond early whereas others will wait to be able to gain a full picture if all applicants

oh ok. I guess I'll just have to wait....

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending