The Student Room Group

(CFCD) Economic Serious & Organised Crime Fraud Investigation Support

Anyone applied for this role?
(edited 2 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Yes I've got a notification of interview through no link yet. Looks interesting but not sure whether to go for it or not.
Hey I've got an interview for this one too. Cardiff..

Anyone have any insight about the role... Such as work loads, wfh, flexi etc?
Reply 3
Yes I got an email regarding an interview but nothing else. No link yet either. I’d be interested to find out more about it too, looks very interesting 🤔
Reply 4
I had that email too, the interview link will more than likely be sent out by the end of next week. So don’t worry too much.
Reply 5
Did everyone get the link and have till Thursday night to complete? This is the role I’d love to do, applied a few months back for same role and didn’t get to interview stage so really hoping this time the interview goes well 😅
Reply 6
Original post by rowan94
Did everyone get the link and have till Thursday night to complete? This is the role I’d love to do, applied a few months back for same role and didn’t get to interview stage so really hoping this time the interview goes well 😅

Yes, got the email early yesterday morning. It would be useful to get some feedback on another interview result I’m waiting for before starting this one 😳 Wishing you luck! I hate these pre recorded things, there’s just not enough time and no chance to ask any questions.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 7
Has anyone completed their interview yet? I've been trying to prep over the past few days and will likely do mine tomorrow and get it over with.
Reply 8
Original post by JMP44
Has anyone completed their interview yet? I've been trying to prep over the past few days and will likely do mine tomorrow and get it over with.

I’m going to do mine tomorrow evening I think! So hard to prep the right thing wish we knew the questions!
Reply 9
Original post by rowan94
I’m going to do mine tomorrow evening I think! So hard to prep the right thing wish we knew the questions!

I know, I'm just trying to have a few scenarios based around the behaviours. Nothing else you can do really.
Hey is the deadline midnight the 29th?
Reply 11
Original post by Tysonfury111
Hey is the deadline midnight the 29th?

I took it as 1am Friday morning so technically Thursday night is deadline
I’ve just completed my interview, struggled with the new pre recorded element. 4 minutes isn’t enough.

I did my best, like I’m sure you will all do too.

Good luck!
Reply 13
Original post by Squiggss
I’ve just completed my interview, struggled with the new pre recorded element. 4 minutes isn’t enough.

I did my best, like I’m sure you will all do too.

Good luck!

I've been busy and not completed mine yet. Hoping to do it around lunch.

I really dislike the recorded element too. Is there an option to blur the video? The last time I had a pre-recorded interview I kept looking at myself, and only found out afterwards there was an option to blur the video which would prevent you constantly looking at yourself ha.

4 minutes is nowhere near enough time. I'll need to try and shorten my answers somehow. Are the strength questions 2 minutes?
Original post by JMP44
I've been busy and not completed mine yet. Hoping to do it around lunch.

I really dislike the recorded element too. Is there an option to blur the video? The last time I had a pre-recorded interview I kept looking at myself, and only found out afterwards there was an option to blur the video which would prevent you constantly looking at yourself ha.

4 minutes is nowhere near enough time. I'll need to try and shorten my answers somehow. Are the strength questions 2 minutes?

Yes strength questions are 2 minutes.

Good luck!!
Reply 15

Good luck!!

Thank you!

Hoping for the best. I've applied for Glasgow, what about you?
Reply 16

Good luck!!

One thing I meant to ask and forgot, can you take as much time as you like before moving to the next question?

It doesn't automatically move to the next question after 20 seconds or so, does it?
Original post by JMP44
One thing I meant to ask and forgot, can you take as much time as you like before moving to the next question?

It doesn't automatically move to the next question after 20 seconds or so, does it?

You get 30 seconds to prepare then 4 minutes to answer. It then moves on to the next question, hope that helps.

Cardiff I’ve applied for
Deadline midnight today people? I emailed them and they said it's tomorrow. Confused. Com
Reply 19
That was awful. I wouldn't even hire me :redface:
I really cannot get the hang of the pre recorded interviews. It's so much easier having someone to engage with.
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending