The Student Room Group

(CFCD) Economic Serious & Organised Crime Fraud Investigation Support

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Garfield786
How long do you think it’ll be till we hear back , tbh I’ve still to hear back from another 2 interviews

Erm
I'd say 2 weeks minumim, they took weeks for the interviews, so I doubt they will be in a rush.... Wondering about start dates though.... January would be ideal...

Im on the reserve list for the hmrc compliance
And waiting for an interview for another hmrc role...

It will be at a point where I'll have to choose
I believe Everyone who passes will be put on a reserve list. Then they’ll provide start dates in batches. So don’t be disheartened about it
Reply 42
Original post by Tysonfury111
Cool thanks for this.

Do you know if they can use flexi time when they want to? Ie on a weekly basis...
Wfh? If so any ideas how many days in the week etc...
Also do you know if they have reasonable targets.... It not pressured etc? Is therr customer contact, ie its not a glorified contact centre or anything...

Thanks for the heads up if you know....I just like to know what I'm getting into..

Yes you can use flexi like earlier finish on a Friday for example. WFH currently we're advised 40% office time that might be the same with this role but I'm not sure. Targets would be a reasonably allocated time for cases such as 3 weeks. There might be some contact with courts if needed to give evidence in special circumstances. Maybe have a look at some job shadowing to find out more about the role. People are generally very helpful and it'll give you more insight before committing?
Reply 43
Original post by Onipede
Yes you can use flexi like earlier finish on a Friday for example. WFH currently we're advised 40% office time that might be the same with this role but I'm not sure. Targets would be a reasonably allocated time for cases such as 3 weeks. There might be some contact with courts if needed to give evidence in special circumstances. Maybe have a look at some job shadowing to find out more about the role. People are generally very helpful and it'll give you more insight before committing?

Are you working in fraud now?
Reply 44
Original post by W1900
Are you working in fraud now?

No another department.
Has anyone applied for the newcastle post? Looking at the accredited training start dates will either be December or February
Reply 46
Original post by Njnixy85
Has anyone applied for the newcastle post? Looking at the accredited training start dates will either be December or February

Probably Feb then because December would be too quick of a turn around.
Reply 47
Anyone else keep checking emails in hope that a response has come through?
Original post by Onipede
Anyone else keep checking emails in hope that a response has come through?

It won’t be for a few weeks minimum, they’re taken loads on
Yeah won’t be for atleast 3-4 weeks I would say. Civil service take ages. I’m hoping it’s sooner though as I got an offer for asylum at civil service but would really want this one
Original post by Garfield786
Yeah won’t be for atleast 3-4 weeks I would say. Civil service take ages. I’m hoping it’s sooner though as I got an offer for asylum at civil service but would really want this one

There is an attachment on the timeline, job ad snd it indicates 2.5 weeks. Although doubt they will respond that quick...

I really want this one tbh, resrve would be great....
Reply 51
Yeah I think it will be roughly 4-6 weeks for interview outcome, always takes ages!
They never stick to the timeline but hopefully doesn’t take too long
Original post by rowan94
Yeah I think it will be roughly 4-6 weeks for interview outcome, always takes ages!

What makes you think it's going to be 4to6 weeks mate?

Heya where did your get this info from?
Heya where did your get this info from?

I googled the course name to see what came up and the schedual came up as December cohort and February cohort
I googled the course name to see what came up and the schedual came up as December cohort and February cohort

Well spotted..... Cipfa website?

Googled ACFIP as mentioned in the job advert, takes you to some accredited training sight and mentions the course info, dates etc

Aye cipfa
Reply 59
I went on the CFCD career call on Tuesday and they said it’s through Northumbria uni the ACFIP qualification they put you through, so not sure if the website you’re talking about is the right one or not

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending