The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Rejection from LSE

Hey guys! I got rejected from LSE on the basis of personal statement what should I do now :frown:
Original post by kawal9212
Hey guys! I got rejected from LSE on the basis of personal statement what should I do now :frown:

You can substitute your choice within 14 days of a rejection.
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
You still have 4 other choices
Reply 4
Original post by Aspstudent
You can substitute your choice within 14 days of a rejection.

Even after rejection? is that possible through UCAS?
Reply 5
Original post by summerbirdreads
You still have 4 other choices

Yes but I wanted to get into LSE :frown:

We dont always get all we want. You just need to accept it and move on elsewhere. The only other option is to take a gap year and apply to LSE next year but you might get rejected again. Places like LSE are usually heavily over subscribed so anyone applying there risks rejection.
Reply 7
Original post by swanseajack1
We dont always get all we want. You just need to accept it and move on elsewhere. The only other option is to take a gap year and apply to LSE next year but you might get rejected again. Places like LSE are usually heavily over subscribed so anyone applying there risks rejection.

Yah you are right mate :frown:

It's okay to be upset and disappointed now and I totally get you, but remember LSE is not the only good uni, you may get into some other good uni you'll be proud and happy to attend.

BTW I suck at this
Sorry to hear that. But There are other equally good universities like UCL & Warwick.
Best of luck with your other choices. You can keep LSE as an option for masters if that’s all you wanted.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 10
Thanks, I’m just meeting entry requirements for Warwick with 1 percent extra how good are my chances to get in as it doesn’t requires LNAT
I was also rejected from LSE last application cycle (for Economics), I just moved on since I got an offer from my 2nd choice and now I'm happy here! Keep your head up, rejection is redirection; it could be a sign that LSE is not actually the right place for you.

If you don't have predicted grades/achieved grades of A*AA then you were always going to get rejected from LSE, it is an insanely competitive uni for Law.

Stick to AAA unis and you will get some offers.
Reply 13
Original post by _Jonneh_
I was also rejected from LSE last application cycle (for Economics), I just moved on since I got an offer from my 2nd choice and now I'm happy here! Keep your head up, rejection is redirection; it could be a sign that LSE is not actually the right place for you.

Yah you are right thanks for the help btw.

head up king
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending