The Student Room Group

Cancel GCSE and A-Level Exams for Summer 2022 due to lack of proper education

Scroll to see replies

Oh dear. On the merry-go-round we go, again…
this is a joke u guys, cmon just suck it up we missed 3 months of in person but we can't keep milking the whole covid disrupting exams thing
Reply 3
No I don’t want them to be cancelled.
Reply 4

we cannot cancel exams, thats worse for us, it means our mock gcses will end up being the real grades - and trust me thats bad
Reply 5
Original post by alumnis
we cannot cancel exams, thats worse for us, it means our mock gcses will end up being the real grades - and trust me thats bad

Agreed 100%
Reply 6
Grow a pair of balls man
Education is not bad lol. you do realise there are plenty of people self-studying GCSEs and A-levels right? not having full offline classes are not end of the world, stop using the same excuse and maybe just revise we have till May....
Alternative title:
Cancel GCSE and A-Level Exams for Summer 2022 due to me being to lazy to revise
Original post by Itsmikeysfault
Alternative title:
Cancel GCSE and A-Level Exams for Summer 2022 due to me being to lazy to revise

PRSOM... this is actually tragic, considering that they'll even tell us what topics will come in the exams.
Everyone has been disrupted. Just get on with it.
Original post by summerbirdreads
PRSOM... this is actually tragic, considering that they'll even tell us what topics will come in the exams.

Are they? Do you know how I can find this out (my teachers aren’t the most dependant)

People are still tryna complain and say that telling us the topics isn't enough. Tf? Do they want them to give us the mark scheme before we sit the exam or something
Original post by Rara345
Are they? Do you know how I can find this out (my teachers aren’t the most dependant)

I don't really know if it's for sure but there was a thread about that here...
with all due respect, stfu :smile:
Original post by Itsmikeysfault
People are still tryna complain and say that telling us the topics isn't enough. Tf? Do they want them to give us the mark scheme before we sit the exam or something

Probably..... how lazy can people be? I'm not saying I'm some kind of study machine but there's seriously a limit
Reply 18
Original post by Rara345

That's right, they are on Feb 7th. And in the exams they will give us equation sheets for maths and physics

Ah okay I’ll speak to my teachers see if they know anything about it.
Original post by alumnis
That's right, they are on Feb 7th. And in the exams they will give us equation sheets for maths and physics

Ohh okay, so you happen to know what they are doing for bio and chem? I feel like telling us topics won’t be that useful as they are quite broad anyway.
Thank you for the info :0)
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest