The Student Room Group

ronaldo = G.O.A.T

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Chrisericson
Sorry wdym

Ronaldo still plays football when he gets 40 and will not retire before he achieves this age. Is it so hard to get?
(edited 2 years ago)
Ronaldo, what a guy, he has proven again why he’s the GOAT. He continues saving Ole’s job, although it won’t paper over the cracks for too much longer.

Unfortunately I’ve never been able to watch Ronaldo play live during the Champions League, or even the Premier League, so it’s a difficult moment for me to not have been able to experience this.

A lot of things aren’t normal though, including for the GOAT himself. We both can’t complain…
Reply 22
Original post by Driving_Mad
Ronaldo, what a guy, he has proven again why he’s the GOAT. He continues saving Ole’s job, although it won’t paper over the cracks for too much longer.

Unfortunately I’ve never been able to watch Ronaldo play live during the Champions League, or even the Premier League, so it’s a difficult moment for me to not have been able to experience this.

A lot of things aren’t normal though, including for the GOAT himself. We both can’t complain…

ole needs to go
Lol :lol:
Ronaldo = GOAT
Ronaldo = G.O.A.T
Original post by CaptainDuckie
As far as skill go, I would genuinely rank Neymar above both Ronaldo and Messi

If you don’t believe me, just go and watch Neymar’s highlights. He’s heavily underrated, imo.

Highlights 🤡
If I showed you highlights of arda Turan, you would consider him better.
10 minutes highlights only show positives about a player. Statistics and actual eye test are far more important .
Original post by Kallisto
Ronaldo still plays football when he gets 40 and will not retire before he achieves this age. Is it so hard to get?

Original post by Driving_Mad

Fair enough, but messi is clear.

Quick Reply

Latest