The Student Room Group

IBM Graduate Technology Consultant 2021/2022

Hi, was wondering what the experience of those currently in the application process has been so far and if there is any advice that can be shared. Thanks.

Scroll to see replies

Hi I've applied too! I've submitted my application form but thats as far as I got too. still yet to hear from them hbu?
Same here, submitted application form and waiting. Hopefully it goes well, keep us updated.
Did you finish the numerical game based test? Do you any idea how long it takes for feedback as well?
Yes done the cognify test. Got no idea when they'll get back to us so it's a waiting game from here.
Reply 5
Is it worth uploading a cover letter along with the application form?
Ive got through to the assessment centre for the april start
Original post by Ajk1999
Is it worth uploading a cover letter along with the application form?

Up to you really, personally I chose not to, I feel that sometimes it gives companies an extra reason to strike you out. Depends really, but that's just my view on it.
Original post by cheapheadphone
Ive got through to the assessment centre for the april start

Congrats, did you do a video interview or was this straight after the application form with the personal statement?
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Kratos unkind
Congrats, did you do a video interview or was this straight after the application form with the personal statement?

it was
Cognify -> Application form -> Assessment centre
it was

Thanks, I'm still waiting for them to get back to me for the application form, How long did they take to get back to you? Good luck on the AC.
Thanks, I'm still waiting for them to get back to me for the application form, How long did they take to get back to you? Good luck on the AC.

About a week or so,
Thank you very much. Good luck to you too. Dont stress too much, if you put the effort into your answers and kept the IBM competencies in mind youll be fine.
Yup, that's what I tried to do to the best of my ability, will have to carry that over to the AC if I get the chance, it's all about the competencies. Keep us updated, hopefully you smash it.
it was

Did you add a cover letter to your application?
Original post by hagi1
Did you add a cover letter to your application?

No I didn’t, and unfortunately I can’t really comment on whether it would help or hinder you because I don’t know. Best of luck
No I didn’t, and unfortunately I can’t really comment on whether it would help or hinder you because I don’t know. Best of luck

No worries thank you though :smile: I applied for the July- Nov Start, that might have an impact because you applied a lot early?
Has anyone heard any update at all?
Nope, the wait is pain.
Nope, the wait is pain.

Do you think you'll email them asking when we should be expecting feedback?
Might do if they don't reply by Friday.
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending