The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Has anyone recieved any offers from UCL? (2022 entry)

hi! i applied with early entry to ucl amongst other unis, and i still havent recieved any offers? my friends have recieved some however. UCL also asked me to write another personal statement? wasnt sure if this is a good or bad thing
Just wondering if anyone's recieved an offer from UCL?
thanku

Scroll to see replies

I've heard nothing yet, but their CS department is notoriously disorganised, so it was expected. I've done a bit of research and for me, I'll hopefully hear back (offer or rejection) probably by late November to mid December (seeing as I applied early October).
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by wbb713752
hi! i applied with early entry to ucl amongst other unis, and i still havent recieved any offers? my friends have recieved some however. UCL also asked me to write another personal statement? wasnt sure if this is a good or bad thing
thanku

What have you applied for? If you don't mind my asking.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
What have you applied for? If you don't mind my asking.

neuroscience
I've received a quick rejection at the end of Oct(less than 1 week after me submitting my application) and they didn't even explain the reason.
Reply 5
Original post by fredx1999
I've received a quick rejection at the end of Oct(less than 1 week after me submitting my application) and they didn't even explain the reason.

What did you apply for if you don’t mind me asking?

I also just received a quick rejection less than a week after submitting my application for a masters in Economics. Did you reach out to find out about the reason for your rejection?

:0 you mean UCL? What subject did you apply to?
thanku

same I haven't received offers from UCL as well. I guess they'll giving out offers starting from mid-November? I applied for law btw
Original post by arlene1202
same I haven't received offers from UCL as well. I guess they'll giving out offers starting from mid-November? I applied for law btw

That's what I've heard, so hopefully
thanku

hi! so i applied for UCL neuro as well, basically this happened to my friend last year as well. since we are medical applicants and ucl neuro is very competitive (2nd in world for neuro) they just want us to make a tailored PS, ntg bad at all!
Hi just found this thread!
Im applying for astrophysics.
Other unis: Imperial Cambridge (rejected), Durham and Bristol (offer).
Hey applied to UCL on September 8th and still haven't recieved a response. I send them an email today and is waiting.
(edited 2 years ago)
Anybody here who applied for Meng Comp Science???
Original post by stephon68
Hey applied to UCL on September 8th and still haven't recieved a response. I send them an email today and is waiting.

Hey! Could you let us know when/what they respond?

sure no worries
sure no worries

Thanks

Here is the reply i received:
Thank you for your email and for your interest in studying here with us at UCL.

Your application is still under review by the department. Please be patient with us during this busy period in Admissions.

I hope this information was useful and I wish you the best of luck with your studies. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to get in contact again.
Here is the reply i received:
Thank you for your email and for your interest in studying here with us at UCL.

Your application is still under review by the department. Please be patient with us during this busy period in Admissions.

I hope this information was useful and I wish you the best of luck with your studies. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to get in contact again.

Thank you so much for getting back to me - I am sure we will hear soon :smile:
Reply 18
I applied in October and the status on my portal is still under assessment . It's so frustrating. I'm thinking about sending them an email. btw i applied for social policy and social research.

- - - -
2021/12/01
I've got my offer today :biggrin:
(edited 2 years ago)
I applied in early October and still haven't heard anything yet... (Medicine and Biochemistry,
for biochem, i guess they might be sending offers after Christmas... but haven't heard nothing for medicine either

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending