The Student Room Group

FIA Officer Intelligence Analyst HMRC 2021- civil service job

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
It happened the same with me, it caught me off guard I even talked with someone else in middle of the interview in case I can manage it in time! I don’t think they would count this question while marking as they never mentioned about IDs before the interview to keep them with us.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Hamzah.99
Did anyone get asked to show identification? It said a minimum of 3 but i was running around and only managed to get my building pass

Same. I was actually in my shed office so I didn't have anything with me. Ridiculous that they didn't say we had to have ID on us beforehand.
Reply 22
How long could it take, anyone has any idea?
I actually have somewhere to go for a long time, I feel like if I get selected they might not consider video interviewing for the next!
Reply 23
Has anyone heard back since the video interview?
Reply 24
Original post by Nads2201

I was wondering the same!
Nope
Original post by Nads2201

Still nothing for me. The intake seems to be every year in January though so a couple months wait. I'm at the final interview stage for another job I really want next week. I bet plenty are in the same position - long applications= lots of dropouts
any updates
Application status updated to Interview slot booked, but no email or invite received.
Original post by Karim768
Application status updated to Interview slot booked, but no email or invite received.

That's the video prerecorded interview. Mine has been like that for an age now.
Original post by ACnewbie
That's the video prerecorded interview. Mine has been like that for an age now.

Ahhh mine has said ‘application update’ for an age and just updated today to ‘interview slot booked’.

The wait continues…
Reply 31
Mine is updated as well,
They said interview slot is booked
Please arrive twenty minutes before the interview, bring ID and blah blah
Alhamdulillah 😊

Original post by Karim768
Ahhh mine has said ‘application update’ for an age and just updated today to ‘interview slot booked’.

The wait continues…
Reply 32
What’s going on? I thought I will receive one email today but no email
Am I right that I am actually invited to the interview?
No email here either but the status has changed.
Reply 34
Original post by Rosemary1964
No email here either but the status has changed.

Same here.
Reply 35
I've just had an interview invite for hmrc Trainee higher intelligence analyst and wondering what they'll ask for pre-recorded interview...?
Has anyone received an email yet? My status has changed but no email. It is making me think it is a admin error.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 37
Original post by Rosemary1964
Has anyone received an email yet? My status has changed but no email. It is making me think it is a admin error.

What has it changed to? Mine still says "Interview slot booked"
My status has changed to that. It changed to that on Friday but still not email…
My status changed to interview booked today but no email either, wonder what's going on 🤔

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending