The Student Room Group

late applications

what are the best medical universities in the UK that accept late applications?
They dont.
All Med applications closed in mid-October.
Original post by haidi8999

'Late', as in when?
Original post by haidi8999

Are you international? Buckingham, UCLAN, Brunel I think- check on websites.
None unless you meet the conditions stated above, if not, you'll have to take a gap year and apply before 6pm on 15th October next year
Reply 5
I have completed my BMAT and was planning to apply to Imperial or UCL, but some conditions prevented me from doing so. Now I have been invited to apply to the St George University of London, which requires UCAT scores, and I was wondering if I could apply with just my A-levels and GCSEs, as well as my BMAT scores, which I think would be kinda decent. I got 6A* in GCSE and A*A*A in my A-level, which is above their entry requirement, am I likely to be accepted?
SGUL is a UCAT university, therefore you cannot use a BMAT score to apply as it will lead to a pre-interview rejection. The UCAT and BMAT are completely different exams in terms of skills needed. How do you get "invited" to apply anyways? It's past the UCAS deadline for medicine so I am very confused about what you're doing. Did you only apply to Imperial and UCL?
Edit😬: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=96125535&highlight=
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by hungrysalamander
SGUL is a UCAT university, therefore you cannot use a BMAT score to apply as it will lead to a pre-interview rejection. The UCAT and BMAT are completely different exams in terms of skills needed. How do you get "invited" to apply anyways? It's past the UCAS deadline for medicine so I am very confused about what you're doing. Did you only apply to Imperial and UCL?

my school's got a tie with st George university in us and they contacted them regarding my situation.
Reply 8
I didn't ignore that i actually read them all, thanks 4 the reply and I think it's my bad I thought SGU was SGUL. srry:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending