The Student Room Group

Jardine Scholarship 2021

Hi guys, I am a Cambridge applicant (2022 fall entry) and plan to have a go at the Jardine Scholarship.
Don't know any friends at my school applying for the scholarship :frown:
so for other applicants, please feel free to leave a message.

Scroll to see replies

Hi, just to let you guys know you're not allowed to share phone numbers (etc.) on TSR as it can be a safeguarding issue :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Theloniouss
Hi, just to let you guys know you're not allowed to share phone numbers (etc.) on TSR as it can be a safeguarding issue :smile:

Okay now I see. Sorry about that :redface:
Reply 3
Well, this thread is just for any applicants who want to share their progress or simply find friends here :smile:
(Still stuck with my personal statement :frown: are there anyone already submitted the application?
Reply 4
Hi, I'm thinking about applying too. Does anyone know how many people are awarded the scholarship per year ?
Reply 5
Original post by hanoiabc
Hi, I'm thinking about applying too. Does anyone know how many people are awarded the scholarship per year ?

According to the prospectus on Jardine's official website, the foundation has awarded 379 scholarships (254 undergraduates and 125 postgraduates) since it was set up in 1982. Some say that less than 10 applicants in Asia are awarded each year.
Reply 6
I'm an applicant too, from Singapore :smile: According to the website, 1st round interviews begin December - all the best for those!
Reply 7
Original post by ectan
I'm an applicant too, from Singapore :smile: According to the website, 1st round interviews begin December - all the best for those!

Yeah good luck! BTW which uni and what major are you applying to? Just curious lol
Reply 8
Original post by wnan
Yeah good luck! BTW which uni and what major are you applying to? Just curious lol

I got an offer for PPE at Queen's, Oxford during the 2020-21 cycle for deferred entry in 2022. How about yourself?
Reply 9
Original post by ectan
I got an offer for PPE at Queen's, Oxford during the 2020-21 cycle for deferred entry in 2022. How about yourself?

Wow good for u!! I'm apply to Mathematics at Magdalene, Cambridge for 2022 entry :smile:
Reply 10
Original post by wnan
Wow good for u!! I'm apply to Mathematics at Magdalene, Cambridge for 2022 entry :smile:

Nice, wish you all the best :smile:
Hello, I just got an email for the virtual video interview - does anyone happen to have any advice? Thank you! all the best for your applications :~)
Reply 12
Original post by ohreally29
Hello, I just got an email for the virtual video interview - does anyone happen to have any advice? Thank you! all the best for your applications :~)

same! came straight to this thread after seeing the email hahaha
Original post by heb416
same! came straight to this thread after seeing the email hahaha

hehe a communal struggle indeed - good luck!
Reply 14
Anyone from Vietnam this year?
Reply 15
Original post by ohreally29

Hey! I just got the email as well, I clicked the link and hesitated to press the button as I thought it would launch the interview straight away haha.
Reply 16
WOW seems many of us got the email for the 1st round interview!! I'm also making some preparations, and good luck everyone :smile:
btw, I (boldly) pressed the button and progressed until I see this:
截屏2021-11-18 上午10.45.25.png
nice! where are all of you from?
Reply 18
Original post by wnan
WOW seems many of us got the email for the 1st round interview!! I'm also making some preparations, and good luck everyone :smile:
btw, I (boldly) pressed the button and progressed until I see this:
截屏2021-11-18 上午10.45.25.png

eight questions...oh no
done and dusted, now we wait

Screenshot 2021-11-19 192143.png
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending